Sign in to follow this  
matchy7

Arma 2 Reinforcements

hi there i was looking on a uk shopping website (play.com) and i saw something called Arma 2 Reinforcemnts i assume this is a disc version fo BAF and PMC can any one confirm this? Also if i have arma 2 and operation arrowhead and reinforcements will this combine them altogether?

thanks

Niall

Oh crap I cant believe it I have BAF all ready VIA sprocket but I promised BIS if they bring DLC out on DVD I will get it and I am a man of my word.

http://www.game.co.uk/Games/PC-Games-and-Downloads/Shooter/Arma-2-Reinforcements/~r353854/?s=arma

Just 34 more days.

BIS thanks for listening to us.

P.S

Can I sell my sprocket version of BAF as I aint working at mo (Health) so am a skint but I must get this when I can and selling my sprocket version I will have a little more towards it I aint got PMC as I have no money but do have a GAME gift voucher from chrimbo WOOOOOT :)

EDIT

Ok better half was going to town today any ways so I got her to reserve it for me:) cant wait to play the PMC campaign.

Edited by stk2008

It would be nice if it had another dlc on it rather than just these two...... I'd rather wait than have the dvd with just two packs... Just my opinion though...

So is there the slightest chance we'll be rewarded with some new DLC in this DVD?

Everything is pretty vague...

http://www.nothingbutpcgaming.com/news/news/no-joke-arma-2-expansions-coming-to-dvd-on-april-1st

Okay...acidently posted this question on the wrong thread....

Is there any chance that we'll get some new DLC with this DVD? Everything is pretty vague....

http://www.nothingbutpcgaming.com/news/news/no-joke-arma-2-expansions-coming-to-dvd-on-april-1st

Cross-post much? The answer I gave remains the same:

No, it contains the BAF and PMC DLCs.

And think about it: April 1st is less than a month away. Do you expect BIS to announce and release a DLC pack within such a small time-frame?

It would be nice if it had another dlc on it rather than just these two...... I'd rather wait than have the dvd with just two packs... Just my opinion though...

Man, some people are never satisfied. :p

Nah its just we cant get enough of this SIM its a drug is our ARMA.

You should see me in the morning before me fix....ohh man don't talk to me that's for sure.

Any way its your own doing for making such an awesome game you have you selfs to blame :P...............(please dont stop) hahahaha

Hi, i've seen that advertised on Armaholic.com too but there's a problem... i didn't seen a single refference (on that adversiment) to the requirement of the OA, it only says "for the ArmA2", AFAIK those DLCs are only for the OA or ArmA2+OA=CO.

Will be great if it were clarified so those who don't have (or use) the OA know what the requirements really are. Let's C ya

"We've received numerous requests from our customers and the community to deliver both expansions on DVD," explains Marek Španěl, Bohemia Interactive CEO, "We're always trying to deliver something more and here it is, new campaigns, dozens of units all completely standalone to be played solo or to be combined with our other great military simulators into one ultimate pack."

Guess there's your answer. ;)

Hi, yeah!, i guess that there's the answer to my 1st question; now i'll like to know if:

- Will this pack come with IR sights for the weapons?.

- Will this pack allow us to zeroing the DLC weapons sights?.

- Will this pack allow us to zeroing too the ArmA2 weapons sights?.

- Will this pack include the Takistan buildings, objects & units?.

- If we install this pack, we'll have to install the OA update patches?.

- Can this pack be installed as a Mod?.

that's something that i'll like to know too. Let's C ya