Sign in to follow this  
cobra5000

Unpbo PMC Mission

Do you know how i really unpbo missions_pmc.pbo in:

F:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\PMC\Addons?

any unpbo program didn't work for this pbo

and i want pbo PMC Mission to test them in Mission Editor

Do you know how i really unpbo missions_pmc.pbo in:

F:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\PMC\Addons?

any unpbo program didn't work for this pbo

and i want pbo PMC Mission to test them in Mission Editor

Im getting the same with unpbo-ing the BAF missions too :(

Anyone can help? Eliteness and whatever other programs dont work at the mo.

not possible ;)

Bu Ke Neng! (impossible)

Why would BIS lock us out? they have always wanted ArmA to be a community

modded game, and with us learning from there files etc is something they have

never denied us the rights too.

but when i unpbo from commons folder in Arma2 main folder, the missions files are read only when i tried to open it in Mission Editor and there's no mission.sqm in each mission folder

Bu Ke Neng! (impossible)

Why would BIS lock us out? they have always wanted ArmA to be a community

modded game, and with us learning from there files etc is something they have

never denied us the rights too.

because one could then easily release camp/missions that comes with payed DLC for everyone else.

i find the move understandable

Solution is so close and so simple... i know and i will keep my mouth shut

Solution is so close and so simple... i know and i will keep my mouth shut

Well your just a moron then for not helping others! :mad:

Well your just a moron then for not helping others! :mad:

No, he's smart because discussions of reverse-engineering BIS' products are not allowed here.

The DLC content is all protected with a type of encryption different to that of previous games, one that has not publicly been circumvented. As PuFu rightly said, if these files weren't encrypted it would be very easy for all to get their hands on content they would otherwise need to pay for. Until BIS decides otherwise, the only files you can access are in the Common folder.

Im not sure why but I was able to extract the missions_baf without issue. I did nothing special and have a legit, purchased Arma II Combined Operations that cost me $12 at Amazon. I used eliteness. Chose the missions_baf in the common folder and it extracted.

Edited by rz22g

No, he's smart because discussions of reverse-engineering BIS' products are not allowed here.

The DLC content is all protected with a type of encryption different to that of previous games, one that has not publicly been circumvented. As PuFu rightly said, if these files weren't encrypted it would be very easy for all to get their hands on content they would otherwise need to pay for. Until BIS decides otherwise, the only files you can access are in the Common folder.

Well thats weird, its only missions! its not like a major mod or something... and they havent encrypted any others before to my knowledge.

Anyways, so I take it this is correct .. "impossible" until otherwise stated! lol

But still, "mchide" is still a moron for giving a childish answer like that .. kind of like saying "brother, my ice cream is bigger than your, haha"

Oh well,.. thx :p

Well thats weird, its only missions! its not like a major mod or something... and they havent encrypted any others before to my knowledge.

Anyways, so I take it this is correct .. "impossible" until otherwise stated! lol

But still, "mchide" is still a moron for giving a childish answer like that .. kind of like saying "brother, my ice cream is bigger than your, haha"

Oh well,.. thx :p

Ok then, +2 infractions for insulting other forum members.

BAF and PMC content is not supposed to be unpacked. Asked and answered several times here.