Sign in to follow this  
MissionCreep

Warfare for Invasion 1944 Mod

Anyone else try this?

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=13260

Am I missing anything or does the opposing side appear as armed civilians/partisans (not US Rangers or Wermacht as expected), the Command Vehicle is a modern LAV or Stryker and the opponents use modern vehicles?

I'm always appreciative of new mods and the hurdles needed to implement them. Anyway, it looks like it could be a lot of fun if those things could be worked out, along with the authentic Western Front map. I'm using CO, BTW. I have had I44 installed (Arma2 only) for some time and enjoyed playing the missions. Any comments?

Edited by MissionCreep

Do you have the latest version of said map/mod? Try finding a BIS thread on it and asking him :)

yes it is very good game but the bugs bring it down. IE modern pickup trucks and modern base. you could use the halftrack model for the MHQs. 5th Rifles clan has it runing now,

yes it is very good game but the bugs bring it down. IE modern pickup trucks and modern base. you could use the halftrack model for the MHQs. 5th Rifles clan has it runing now,

I thought it was odd setting it up with the default OA maps when the full-on 1944 mod (with 1944 map) was a requirement.

Do you have the latest version of said map/mod? Try finding a BIS thread on it and asking him :)

AFAIK ...

yes but the map of normandy is very small. what other maps do you use?

Utes

Chenarus

Takistan

Zagrabad

if you start in CO. But I44 v.2 only works in Arma2, right?

Yep it works with arma2 but you still have the problem that you get with AO. IE modern pickup trucks and modern base.

Iam trying this warfare edition currently with arma 2 but i get problems:

I did put the warfare files into the mpmission folder, donno if this is right.

When i try to start one warfare mission i get the errors:

"You cant play the mission since it is based on downloaded content which got deleted"

and listing about files under this message.

What Iam doing wrong ? Would be nice to get some help here, thx. :)

Iam trying this warfare edition currently with arma 2 but i get problems:

I did put the warfare files into the mpmission folder, donno if this is right.

When i try to start one warfare mission i get the errors:

"You cant play the mission since it is based on downloaded content which got deleted"

and listing about files under this message.

What Iam doing wrong ? Would be nice to get some help here, thx. :)

It means you have not loaded one or more addons which are required to run the mission. It should say which (pbo)files are missing, or at least some of them. Please write the complete error message here.

/ ]NTRUDER