Sign in to follow this  
LANDWARRIOR

F-14 tomcat

Well I have gotten quite a few models ready for skinning one is the sr-71 I know already too fast but good for cutscenes, the F-14 Tomcat a great plane and the KA-27 a nice helo.

I need someone to skin them for me I rendered all of these shot in 3dsmax.

Contact me if interested

LANDWARRIOR

LANDWARRIOR f-14.jpg

landwarriorf-141.jpg

landwarriorsr-71.jpg

landwarriorka-27.jpg

landwarriorka-271.jpg

There they are tomorrow I'll post other pics FA18 GALAXY TRANSPORT B! BoMBER or today is tomorrow or when I wake up today I will post these.

The choppers looking good, can't wait for that smile.gif

But I'm not to sure about the physics of the F-14 in the OFP engine confused.gif A bit to fast (which makes the Blackbird useless, but good as a static object maybe).

Nope not yet I'm not good at skinning so until I get some of these skinned I probably wont want to submit them yet. Also the sr-71 would be good for a cutscene I thaught that why I spent 21/2 days making it. Imagine starts out in the cokpit zooms down to scope and there you see the enemy base in real time intel that wouyld be cool and better than any satellite. Also all I use is 3d studio max. I also need someone to help with the cockpits as I can do the outside verywell and sometimes the cockpit but I am not as good with them.

LANDWARRIOR

P.S. I also have a harrier ready for the cockpit to be done an f/a18 too and my fav LOL C-5 Galaxy Transport.LOL

Get someine to skin them and give them to someone with oxygen, and get them ingame!

YES SIR!!! LOL They will be as soon as some people help wioth skinning  iwould think that the people on the team will help me, but outside people are jsut as good. Also I sent a dumpster and a fuel tank not barrel or station to him for him to put into the game for me but if he will or not is another thing.

LANDWARRIOR

LANDWARRIORDC-5GALAXY.jpg Sorry For the low quality of that one the next will be better.

The server the pics were on went down I'll put them on another an update it.

LANDWARRIOR

I also will be posting f/a 18 pics when I get back here eveythings done on it but the cockpit and also landing gear.

Ok pics are fixed and here are the new ones of my F/A18. Again I really need skinners so we can start flying these things all over the place!!!

LANDWARRIORfa18.jpg

LANDWARRIORfa181.jpg

Those models are fantastic, although are you sure that their polycount is low enough to be put ingame?

I also have reservations about the need for high speed interceptors in the OFP universe...but hey, they look great, who am I to stand in your way...be creative, they could always work in cutscenes.

Jubs

WOW. Thats very nice work, keep it up!

On your F-18 i think you might want to put the speed down quite a bit from real world specs. If youve ever used the F-16 Falcon you would know what im talking about. Cause if you have its speed as 3000mph it would be useless even for cutscenes.

Just thought i would remind you, but im pretty sure you already knew.

whats aN anti submarine warfare helicopter got to do in ofp? Id say make a ka50 which would add to the game, but most people seem to like the novelty of something shiny and fast in the game

You said it an anti submarine helo maybe I have a few other things done to make this right.

LANDWARRIOR

Heres a pic of my static c-130 I dont think it will be used in game. wish it was retextured but I'm not that good at it see LOL!! and also a pic of my b1 bomber. Also I'm working on an AirWolf.

landwarrior c-130.jpg

landwarriorb1.jpg

all those first models look great man

keep it up

but and that stealth bomber(am i rite)?

would be cool to see the bomb falin down and it flyin thru the clouds but and its speed?

2 litle island or 2 litle quiky?

I dont think the b1 is a stealth but the b2 is. Also I will be creating an atomic bomb a new p3d, to drop out of the b1 or the c-130, when I get oxygen I just applied for it hope I get it.

LANDWARRIOR

Hey Landwarrior, nice models. Really really nice. Galaxy is a nice plane, how many polygons is it? How long did it take you to make a plane like the galaxy? Do you use nurbs or purely polygon modeling?

Konyak

Hey, why don't you go here? They got GREAT models. And lot of em in 3d max.

He shouldnt steal other peoples work from 3dcafe for it would be shameful to take someones work calling it ur own + the models are high poly and and models are able to being downloaded for other puropses rather than stealing.

Did you actually do these planes by yourself, or are they taken from another source, like from the FS community. Almost all models look very familiar to me, as i have them all in my FS2002 A/C folder. The Airwolf is also available for FS2000/FS2002, i´m really looking forward to how your model looks like in comparison, if you do everything by yourself. wink.gif

just had a closer look at your site: http://www.operationflashpointcommand.com/

How come the rather strange diversity and quality difference in "your" models, looks rather like they have been assembled from many sources, models by different authors.

I could be wrong, but personally i think you showcase and credit yourself with other peoples work in an sleazy attempt to receive oxygen.

I recognized the galaxy the second I saw it. It was made in october 1993 and has been available for free download on 3dcafe for a long time. My previous post was to see if he'd dig himself in deeper shit or if he'd fess up. Here is a render I did yesterday of the galaxy model that is available at 3dcafe:

Galaxy.jpg

Anyone who can make models like this would find it very easy to make a cockpit for these models. And as Satchel pointed out, the craftmanship is inconsistent between models.

Let´s get this clear: I HATE people who pass other peoples work off as their own! mad.gif

Get lost buddy, and BIS if you read this thread, please do not give scum like this your tools.

Konyak

The fact that all the models have 5 times the poly-limit serves as evidence in this case. When you make models for a computer game, you don't start out by making a really high-poly version and then scale it down. You look at what you are trying to model, then you figure out where you can shave details off. Then you make a low-poly version. And I would know, since I have experience in models for computer games...

Personally, I think we are seing to much of this horseshit. People stealing other peoples stuff, and getting credit for it as their own.

Maybe a penalty system would be in place. If these things occur, the moderators find out the facts behind it. Then, if the person in question has done something wrong, they get kicked off the forum. Blocked, adios, see ya!

Hahaha what a sly prick eh? He should definately be banned from the forums, and not granted any oxygen tools. What a fuckin wanker, using other peoples models and saying there his.

Fag