Sign in to follow this  
slade1988

RWS - Real Warfare Soundmod

Are you planning to release the sonic cracks with konrads opfor weapons slade or seperatly?

I really want to use this sound mod,, but everytime i try too i cant play any missions. it says "mod depends on deleted acex_wep_hk or something" and sometiems i get an error message saying acex_main is mission.What is the problem? Thanks!

strange normally is should work for me it works normally.

i think its an ace problem not from the mod try to update or so. did you deleted any acex stuff like the hk or did you replaced it ???

you just have to put he 2 folders in your arma 2 directroy and then use them.

-mod=@rws_ace;@rws_weapons

i am using ace and acex and i just chucked all the pbos in a @rws_weapons folder and i replaced @acex_sn with @rws_weapons.... I dont know why this is orking for me because i havedone everything wrong. I thikn you have to delete the hk416s and 17s OR make a seperate folder like @rws_ace, then put the ace pbos in there ande remove them from the original folder.

Any word on how this is coming along?

i dont understand the problem. never change any pbo´s in the ace original folders!

its so easy: WITH ACE -> ACTIVATE @RWS_ACE

WITHOUT ACE -> DONT USE @RWS ACE

load the updates and replace the exist folders....

I just tested your soundmod and I think I fell in love... (don't tell my girlfriend ;)) Keep it up!!! Can't wait to hear more. Happy birthday btw

I just tested your soundmod and I think I fell in love... (don't tell my girlfriend ;)) Keep it up!!! Can't wait to hear more. Happy birthday btw

don't worry,you're not alone!lol!

you think you're in love? I have been checking this forums twice a day since release for EVERY UPDATE :p

you think you're in love? I have been checking this forums twice a day since release for EVERY UPDATE :p

my F5 key is no more lol:D

Guys please dont spam this thread with love posts, or when will it come out, or how is it coming

along thats been done on a former thread of Optical snares, and the 31stww2 mod and the threads got closed down.

When there ready, and have news then they will post til then unless theres

questions for them then lets not spam the thread.

Cannot load sound 'rws_abrams\noise-ext.wss'

this is constantly in my rpt file...

Cannot load sound 'rws_abrams\noise-ext.wss'

this is constantly in my rpt file...

Also getting this

ye thx. ill fix it. currently its going a bit slow cause weve less time. and maybe theres coming a very very big suprise....we will see. pls be patient. it will take some time.

just a quick question, will this soundmod include the whistle of rockets going over your head?

oh ok, i never noticed them before, but when i purposly got someone to shoot a rocket over my head it sounded pretty neat. How is this mod coming along anyway?

Does this require the RWS Weapons Core Pack #1 and its updates or is it standalone?

Or does it replace the RWS Weapons Core Pack #1 (and its updates)?