Sign in to follow this  
GeeBee

Give us back the green icon (BIS)

TBH.. I wouldnt like to say, the fact that it is a Steam version, I have no idea if they are correct or not..... you need to compare with a clientside install that is also steam.... (unless yours is)

No mine is a hard copy (CD and sprocket). But just been looking further into it this morning and on the server side it does semm pretty messed up I think ill ask for a virgin reinstall of OA. It looks like its a install on the server from another client as there are maps in which are not the normal standard maps and a cba bi key in the folder now I know thats not in the normal install!

same problem and also with UKgame

having looked at the server list again all the green have BAF lite yet gameuK seems to have the full version installed

Edited by anarcho

Doing a full reinstal of the game server to eliminate any sort of problems my end then I will recheck the files.

same problem and also with UKgame

having looked at the server list again all the green have BAF lite yet gameuK seems to have the full version installed

I use full version,,, that shouldnt conflict at all buddy.

Found the problem! Looks like the update patch on our server in only updating 14 items in the extensions/addons folder, made the GSP aware of the situation thanx for pointing me in the right direction Tax.

note: servers aren't supposed to use full versions of DLC ... they use lite

My other computers that have Arma 2 CO installed, even though used as servers most of the time, have BAF and PMC installed as well for friends to play when they come over.

Anyways, I should just install Arma 2 CO, patch it, and leave it at that if one is used primarily as a server?

I didn't realize that, thanks for the info.

Glad you sorted it Geebee,

DAMN what a waste of my money lol.... I Have full versions of baf and pmc from sprocket on my dedi,,

Doesnt have any adverse affects though, Does it Dwarden ? just overkill I assume.

My GSP has updated the Expansions\Addons folder now we have no problems and we have our green Icon back thanks to all who helped out on this.

[TWC]-Gaza

My GSP has updated the Expansions\Addons folder now we have no problems and we have our green Icon back thanks to all who helped out on this.

[TWC]-Gaza

who did you get intouch with to do that as mine is still yellow ?

did it have anything to do with that cpu patch?

Did a full reinstall on the server then patched to 1.57 and then applied the sausage pie fix. Looks like they put somthing in the so called CPU update that re wrote all the expansion folder addons as it has brought them all up to date. its a pitty they dont admit when they are wrong and then dress it up as a CPU update.

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

I know Dwarden but try telling that to my GSP!

Edited by GeeBee