Sign in to follow this  
VXR

The f18 marines

thnx for the offer but we have skinners in DKM-MOD and i cant give models and pbos to other people that are not in the clan Sorry

done it one time and i am never gone do that again LOL

have get back 2 work now with the F18

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vixer @ May 11 2002,16:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">thnx for the offer but we have skinners in DKM-MOD and i cant give models and pbos to other people that are not in the clan Sorry

done it one time and i am never gone do that again LOL

have get back 2 work now with the F18<span id='postcolor'>

Ok its fine LOL

LOL

haha monday or tommorow pfoe have 2 work very hard on it if i want to finish it then i think i am not up early tomorrow because i did not sleep last night just to make the F18 work so i am putting all my time in it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">When do u think it will be finished? <span id='postcolor'>

just dunno the cockpit has to be made to remember smile.gif

be patient DKM-MOD goes for Quality and bugfree addons

Cu

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">and to take off there is the propulsion thing on the carrier

i saw on behind the enemy lines they propulsed an American Soccer balloon lol <span id='postcolor'>

Its called a football. Sorry I forgot how international this game is.

Actually thats probably the best description of it.

Why do you think it is called an F/A-18? IT CAN DO GROUND STRIKE MISSIONS TOO. IT IS MULIROLE.

What's with these people hell-bent on not having a plane ingame that can go faster than 1000?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Speeeedy @ May 10 2002,12:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I decide when i shutup.<span id='postcolor'>

no, we decide when u shutup  wink.gif

and if u continue to post messages the way you have in this thread, then u will be shutup mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hilandor @ May 11 2002,18:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Speeeedy @ May 10 2002,12:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I decide when i shutup.<span id='postcolor'>

no, we decide when u shutup  wink.gif

and if u continue to post messages the way you have in this thread, then u will be shutup mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Lol Hilandor, thx Hilandor smile.gif

Please make an Spanish skin...please...please.....it´s the only cool jet fighter we have here.....

haha I am not Superman

i just start with the US version after that we will see

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Please make an Spanish skin...please...please.....it´s the only cool jet fighter we have here..... <span id='postcolor'>

Isn't Eurofighter Typhoon cool? wink.gif

bw-mod is working on the eurofighter

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paratrooper @ May 11 2002,16:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">and to take off there is the propulsion thing on the carrier

i saw on behind the enemy lines they propulsed an American Soccer balloon lol<span id='postcolor'>

WTF?  You mean an American football?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paratrooper @ May 11 2002,16:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">1: The Hornet isn't a carrier plane, it is used on carriers, and on runways around the world. Because it can take off from carriers it does not need a long runway.

2: See the last few pages regarding pointless comments like asking someone who is in the middle of making a plane to make ground units.<span id='postcolor'>

To the best of my knowledge the hornet is only operated from carriers (im not saying it is impossible to take off from land) and it would be unrealistic for it to be used in a conventianal manner. Secondly just cos it can take off from a carrier doesnt mean it has a short take off. Pretty much any small jet can take off from a carrier because of the steam catapults, and it still needs about 100 metres. If you hadnt noticed the runways on malden and everon are lacking of these steam catapults

"Isn't Eurofighter Typhoon cool?  

wink.gif "

Jamón serrano.....avión americano.... biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

wink.gifwink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vixer @ May 11 2002,19:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">haha I am not Superman

i just start with the US version after that we will see<span id='postcolor'>

Lol superman cant play ofp wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Mora2 @ May 11 2002,21:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"Isn't Eurofighter Typhoon cool?  

wink.gif "

Jamón serrano.....avión americano.... biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

wink.gif  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

confused.gif Que quieres decir con eso? Que si no es americano no es "cool"? Por lo menos Espańa esta contribuyendo a la construccion de Eurofighter.

*Sits Back, grabs some popcorn, and watched the flame war brew*

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">To the best of my knowledge the hornet is only operated from carriers (im not saying it is impossible to take off from land) and it would be unrealistic for it to be used in a conventianal manner. Secondly just cos it can take off from a carrier doesnt mean it has a short take off. Pretty much any small jet can take off from a carrier because of the steam catapults, and it still needs about 100 metres. If you hadnt noticed the runways on malden and everon are lacking of these steam catapults <span id='postcolor'>

At least Spain, Canada and Australia (i think) use the hornet, and they don't have carriers (well, spain has a little carrier, the principe de asturias, only for harriers and choppers). The F/A-18 is perfectly capable of operating from land bases, and it doesn't need a huge runway to do so. The runway at Everon must be like 1 km long, more than enough, and the one at Malden is even bigger.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The Typhoon isn't in service.<span id='postcolor'>

But it will be in service in 2-3 years and will kick the f/a-18's ass!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> Que quieres decir con eso? Que si no es americano no es "cool"? Por lo menos Espańa esta contribuyendo a la construccion de Eurofighter.<span id='postcolor'>

Jejeje, esa es buena. Mi avion preferido es el Su-37 ruso. The f/a-18 is the best fighter currently in service in the spanish air force, but it's a piece of shit compared to the typhoon. The typhoon simply outclasses it in almost anything. Also, it's being built here in spain and that gives work to ppl here.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sadico @ May 11 2002,22:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Mi avion preferido es el Su-37 ruso.<span id='postcolor'>

A mi me gusta el S-37 (no es lo mismo pero Sukhoi tambien lo esta construyendo). Pero por ahora solamente es un prototypo:

s37_05.jpg

The coming F-22 and 35 are better jets than anything on the planet. Even your silly Typhoon. tounge.gif

su37_01.jpg

Lo malo es que casi seguro que ninguno de los dos entra en servicio  sad.gif  no hay dinero...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The coming F-22 and 35 are better jets than anything on the planet. Even your silly Typhoon.<span id='postcolor'>

Very possible. But we can have 4 "silly" Typhoons or 6 Su-35's for the prize you pay for a F-22. Personally, i think it's stupid to pay 200 million $ for a fighter plane, knowing that your f-15's still can beat almost any plane in the world (your pilots have a VERY good training)