Sign in to follow this  
VXR

The f18 marines

Let people do what they want to, if you think its Useless i already said it: DONT DOWNLOAD IT AND SHUT UP

Or better you shouldnt even look at these threads mad.gif

I decide when i shutup.

The F/A-18 model looks quite good but it just doesnt add anything to the gameplay and it has no real use..

Okay then you explain me what it will add to the gameplay....Oooo nice island.....o where did it go??

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">and i already stated why i find it bullshit because it has no use to have an high speed attack fighter in OFP!<span id='postcolor'> You stupid idiot, High performance fighter planes can CONTROL their speed. SO A FAST PLANE IN GAME WILL BE ABLE TO SLOW DOWN!!!

Jeez! People who come on here just to flame people's addons!

If you don't like it don't download it!!!!!!!!!!

Im going to leave this topic as it is. As some one wanted a serieus disscion. And seems that some people cant do that with normal words. hi paratrooper tounge.gif

i think i made my point clear

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Speeeedy @ May 11 2002,11:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Im going to leave this topic as it is. As some one wanted a serieus disscion. And seems that some people cant do that with normal words. hi paratrooper tounge.gif

i think i made my point clear<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah people like you

Slagging off someone else's (good) project isn't serious discusson, so don't try to say you were contributing something useful. </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What a bullshit to have an F-18 in the game<span id='postcolor'>

speedy if you don't like the idea of an F/A 18 in Operation flashpoint you can just not download it, i don't see you bringing out any high quality models?

Well said Peeps.

Dont know why everyone is making a big deal out of this

(woohoo broke the 100 barrier) biggrin.gif

speedy is not smart

THE NEW ISLAND IS 100km2 !

and the plane will have Air to Air and Air to surface

his topspeed will be 1100

peeps and all other thnx for defending the Addon LOL biggrin.gif

and speedy lets look how you look when you cant get in a games because you need the F18 tounge.gif

i have worked all night on the F18 just to get it in ofp now i have 2 take care of making it steer, skins its a hell of a job dont forget that!

Cu

I'll defend any good addon! Plus the argument that planes are too fast is just rubbish, you don't fly at top speed for a ground attack!

Great addon Vixer, what skins will it be in? Finnish and Australian would be good as well as the various American ones.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vixer @ May 11 2002,14:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">speedy is not smart

THE NEW ISLAND IS 100km2 !

and the plane will have Air to Air and Air to surface

his topspeed will be 1100

peeps and all other thnx for defending the Addon LOL biggrin.gif

and speedy lets look how you look when you cant get in a games because you need the F18  tounge.gif

i have worked all night on the F18 just to get it in ofp now i have 2 take care of making it steer, skins its a hell of a job dont forget that!

Cu<span id='postcolor'>

heh, will it be 2 seater? plz says plz plz plz...

When can we expect it to be released?

will it be released with the mod or just alone?

Thx

Two seater is cooler, have you seen Behind Enemy Lines?

I liked the Hawk how it got 2 seats it was so cool so i hope this one will be a 2 seater to,

and with 2 seater it looks like a F-14 "Tomcat"

Well a bit...

nice work Vixer.

I don't think i like how people are complaining about fast intercepters in OFP like speedy, if you don't like it just don't download it. You forgot that games are for entertainment, and Vixer is making this jet for his and his team's own comfort, not for yours, speedy. mad.gif

Keep up the good work Vixer.

i have to think about the 2 seats well i say maybe maybe you will see it on the next screenshot smile.gif LOL

i am gone make the US version and maybe the finnish if you get me some good pics biggrin.gif

all you guys thnx

Youll probably flame me for having a slightly negative opinion, but this guy obviously has talent in modelling but he's using it on something ofp wasn't designed for and doesnt handle well. I would prefer you used your talent on some ground units which would actually add to the game instead of being a novelty.

:dons flame retardent suit:

Your also forgetting it is a carrier plane and has a large take off run.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Youll probably flame me for having a slightly negative opinion, but this guy obviously has talent in modelling but he's using it on something ofp wasn't designed for and doesnt handle well.  I would prefer you used your talent on some ground units which would actually add to the game instead of being  a novelty.

:dons flame retardent suit:<span id='postcolor'>

Better start running.  

Yes, OFP is not a flight simulator.  Its more than that.  Its also a tank sim and a tactical combat sim.  When BIS and codemasters made the friggen game, they made it so players wouldn't get bored of just doing one thing.  The game gives you choices, something alot of games dont.  You can blow something up in a tank or you can blow something up with a plane.  So dont say OFP doesnt support it.  If they didnt support it they wouldn't have put it in the game.

1: The Hornet isn't a carrier plane, it is used on carriers, and on runways around the world. Because it can take off from carriers it does not need a long runway.

2: See the last few pages regarding pointless comments like asking someone who is in the middle of making a plane to make ground units.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paratrooper @ May 11 2002,16:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">1: The Hornet isn't a carrier plane, it is used on carriers, and on runways around the world. Because it can take off from carriers it does not need a long runway.

2: See the last few pages regarding pointless comments like asking someone who is in the middle of making a plane to make ground units.<span id='postcolor'>

but jets that land on carriers have a special wire touching the wheel which slows it down faster

and to take off there is the propulsion thing on the carrier

i saw on behind the enemy lines they propulsed an American Soccer balloon lol

Hehe making ground units he

DKM-MOD

take a look at screenshots and you know what else i have 2 do

after the F18 i will work on the XA-188 Patria APC with m2 mgun

smile.gif

but the F18 steers and the gear is ok now!

so now i have 2 make the cockpit and skin and some small fixes