Sign in to follow this  
ChickenHawk

Celebrities you would like to shoot

Not that I want to encourage violence in the forums, but what celebrities would you enjoy to pump full of lead?

That is how you spell it right?

Anyways heres my first contribution

_1958353_winton_bbc_150.jpg

I for one hate celebrities who are nothing more than miseducated retards making millions off acting stupid. They are prime examples of how in USA we reward the morons with millions and don't give a shit about those who really contribute positively to our society like research scientists, etc.

I'd like for the following people to die:

1. Tom Green

2. Adam Sandler

3. David Spade

4. Paulie Shore

5. Brad Pitt

That last one is actually a good actor, but I can't stand every girl looking at him like the God. So his death oughta shut them up.

and I thought Tom Green was anti-celeb...

I'd like to shoot all those r&b sluts and fake-hiphop sellouts making heaps of cash while most good musicians are undiscovered and underpaid, and I'd rather shoot them with a shotgun because it's more messy

Seriously. The Hip Hop culture is destroying America. All they ever rap about is money, sex, hoes, drugs and violence. Every second word they say is either f*ck, sh*t, m*therf*cker, dick, etc etc.

No one is gonna do anything about it of course. It's cash, and when it comes to money, everyone only wants a piece of the action.

If I had to choose, I'd rather have kids listen to NSync and such instead of hardcore rappers talking about depressing topics, as bands in the likes of Nsync have harmless lyrics and most of their songs are of positive attitude.

I swear if my kid gets into trouble because he got hooked on rap since everyone else in school listens to it I will do something. A survey, a study to show that it's fucking up America.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (AntiPasta @ May 09 2002,19:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">and I thought Tom Green was anti-celeb...

I'd like to shoot all those r&b sluts and fake-hiphop sellouts making heaps of cash while most good musicians are undiscovered and underpaid, and I'd rather shoot them with a shotgun because it's more messy<span id='postcolor'>

Try a .50 barret from close range, that's what i call messy wink.gif

ps: go for the head!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (advocatexxx @ May 09 2002,19:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Seriously.  The Hip Hop culture is destroying America.  All they ever rap about is money, sex, hoes, drugs and violence.  Every second word they say is either f*ck, sh*t, m*therf*cker, dick, etc etc.  

No one is gonna do anything about it of course.  It's cash, and when it comes to money, everyone only wants a piece of the action.

If I had to choose, I'd rather have kids listen to NSync and such instead of hardcore rappers talking about depressing topics, as bands in the likes of Nsync have harmless lyrics and most of their songs are of positive attitude.

I swear if my kid gets into trouble because he got hooked on rap since everyone else in school listens to it I will do something.  A survey, a study to show that it's fucking up America.<span id='postcolor'>

Um no offense man, but i listen to rap too (once in a while) and i don't know anyone who did crazy stuff because he/she listens to this kinda music.

Of course it's normal that you're worried about your kids but i don't think that music has such a great influence. (with exception of some ppl who take it waaaaay to serious)

The thing about destroying america is kinda true, most of them act like the whole US is one big ghetto, sheesh man, even i know better biggrin.gif

And the words they use aren't very nice smile.gif

ps: I'd shoot some of those rappers, cuz they pretend to be born in a ghetto, they all had a hard life with guns and gangs and stuff like that.

Probable 95% of them is telling nothing but crap...

And i'd also want ****** *. **** dead, i'm not writing the real name cuz it'll only make a flamewar... confused.gif

Tom Green, no question about it. But advocatexxx, if you shoot Brad Pitt, those girls won't shuddap..they will cry and yell and could go on for years....

Yeah, Rap is to blame for the slow demise of the US. Sure.

About as much as computer games are to be blamed for the massacres at Erfurt and Littleton.

I like this screwed-up middle class logic.

mad.gif

On the topic of Rap&HipHop: It's not smart to take those rappers seriously, but it's a fact that many people use them as role-models.

You can say that those people are morons, but you can't run away from the fact that they're the majority.

If I could shoot one celebrity... It would be Snoopy Dog.

Being high is cool. So let the kids do it.

-Snoop Doggy Dog

Oh yea, one more person that I forgot.

This guy should definitely get shot. Whenever I see him in those Dell commercials he makes me wanna fucking puke.

dell.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (advocatexxx @ May 09 2002,19:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Seriously.  The Hip Hop culture is destroying America.  All they ever rap about is money, sex, hoes, drugs and violence.  Every second word they say is either f*ck, sh*t, m*therf*cker, dick, etc etc.  

No one is gonna do anything about it of course.  It's cash, and when it comes to money, everyone only wants a piece of the action.

I swear if my kid gets into trouble because he got hooked on rap since everyone else in school listens to it I will do something.  A survey, a study to show that it's fucking up America.<span id='postcolor'>

Interesting. I would much rather have Nsync and similar boy bands shot for poisoning the youth into becoming silent non-thinking consumers. I don't really think you know what hip hop is. You might be confusing it with rap.

The more harmless old skool hip hop is Beastie Boys and bands similar to them. The more agressive old is for instance Public Enemy, but still, it comes nowhere near gangster rap in terms of violence. I think also that the society doesn't reflect the music available, but the music available reflects the society.

While I don't listen to Hip Hop much these days, I love to listen to Portishead and that is trip hop, that has hip hop in its roots.

Edit: If you have your mind set on wasting a rapper, you have my permission to blow Puff Daddy away.

Am I the only one who has a problem with discussing the killing of real people?

I truly dislike some of the people mentioned, but to phantasize about killing them and how to do it just just one small step away from conspiracy to commit murder. wow.gif

bullshit. i know what rap is.

I remember going to high school where everyone listened to Wu Tang Clan at the time, including all my frineds. I was under such pressure that I bougth their album and ended up walking around streets listening to method man.

And it did have effect on me. Teens go through a period of confusion and uncertaintity. They are easily swayed into anything. I too wanted to be hardcore mad looking guy, dressed in ghetto clothes, and anyone that would look at my differently i wanted to fuck up. Sure I was in rage. That's all they talk about in those songs, messin him up for this, shooting him for that. All negative issues.

So don't give me shit about me not knowing what rap is and how it affects people okay ? I too once laughed at those who insulted rap. I said "You ain't got no idea about what that shit it. Iz all about rhymes yo. These niggas can rhyme shit that would make you think for hourz, aiight ?" I've been there for years. I hung out in the ghetto neighborhood of my friends here in NYC many many times.

Don't lecture me about this ok ? I know how vulnerable kids between 14-20 are to music. They want to be just like their friends and that's the biggest problem. Friends are not always "good boys" either.

Listening to curses, violent language and topics can easily affect your brain if you listen to it on a daily basis.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (advocatexxx @ May 09 2002,13:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Oh yea, one more person that I forgot.

This guy should definitely get shot.  Whenever I see him in those Dell commercials he makes me wanna fucking puke.

dell.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Why would you want to shoot him? He's a good role model for all those mentaly handicapped people out there. He is slightly retarded, isn't he?

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FetishFool @ May 09 2002,20:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">On the topic of Rap&HipHop:  It's not smart to take those rappers seriously, but it's a fact that many people use them as role-models.

You can say that those people are morons, but you can't run away from the fact that they're the majority.

If I could shoot one celebrity...  It would be Snoopy Dog.  

Being high is cool.  So let the kids do it.

-Snoop Doggy Dog<span id='postcolor'>

Hey do you guys rember Columbine 3 years ago? They blamed that on my fav type of music "Punk Rock". They said bands like Korn, Slip Knot, and Marlyin Manson were to blame. ANd a few months alter, a guy was arrested in florida after entering a movie theater with a marlyin manson T -shirt.

My second fav type of music is Synthetic music (techno, sound scapes, acid, etc) and there isn't much to blame there (not many lyrics).

I remember the good ol' days of rap/hip-hop....

DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince

Vanilla Ice

MC Hammer

Young MC

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (barret @ May 09 2002,14:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">My second fav type of music is Synthetic music (techno, sound scapes, acid, etc) and there isn't much to blame there (not many lyrics).<span id='postcolor'>

LoL, I remember once a few years ago, truning on my radio to this community radio station late at night and I hear this "noise" that sounded like the inside of my stereo was being rubbed with electric sander. I got so scared that my cds were being scrathed or something. But it turned out to be the radio station, biggrin.gif man was I laughing. Now and then I actually tune into the station when I'm playing late at night and I was some "background noise" to play with.

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ May 09 2002,20:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This one's gotta go!

runnynose.gif

biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

wwwwwaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

you are so mean! mad.gifsad.gif

I still love music from the '80s

Depeche Mode

The Cure

The Smiths

Simple Minds

Sneaker Pimps (sort of '80s)

The Divinyls (:) I Touch Myself)

The Icicle Works

The Velvet Underground

XTC

Lots of One-Hit-Wonders. But Oh the memories!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ May 09 2002,21:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (barret @ May 09 2002,14:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">My second fav type of music is Synthetic music (techno, sound scapes, acid, etc) and there isn't much to blame there (not many lyrics).<span id='postcolor'>

LoL, I remember once a few years ago, truning on my radio to this community radio station late at night and I hear this "noise" that sounded like the inside of my stereo was being rubbed with electric sander.  I got so scared that my cds were being scrathed or something.  But it turned out to be the radio station, biggrin.gif man was I laughing.  Now and then I actually tune into the station when I'm playing late at night and I was some "background noise" to play with.

-=Die Alive=-<span id='postcolor'>

My near by radio station has a noise like that when there off air. Its VERY ANNOYING! and worst of all, if some one calls you can hear the answering machine talking!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ May 09 2002,21:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (barret @ May 09 2002,14:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">My second fav type of music is Synthetic music (techno, sound scapes, acid, etc) and there isn't much to blame there (not many lyrics).<span id='postcolor'>

LoL, I remember once a few years ago, truning on my radio to this community radio station late at night and I hear this "noise" that sounded like the inside of my stereo was being rubbed with electric sander.  I got so scared that my cds were being scrathed or something.  But it turned out to be the radio station, biggrin.gif man was I laughing.  Now and then I actually tune into the station when I'm playing late at night and I was some "background noise" to play with.<span id='postcolor'>

My near by radio station has a noise like that when there off air. Its VERY ANNOYING! and worst of all, if some one calls you can hear the answering machine talking!

Ut oh, I double posted, can Mod delete on of em?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ May 09 2002,14:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ May 09 2002,20:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This one's gotta go!

biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

wwwwwaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

you are so mean! mad.gif  sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You'd think after eating so much glue, he'd be dead already.

Hey Ralph, do you remember what episode has Ralph eating the glue?

-=Die Alive=-

"... anyway, the doctor said my nose wouldn't bleed so much if I kept my fingers out of there"