Sign in to follow this  
mr. bravo

Swedish Army Mod - Arrowhead Operations

Looks outstanding! Can't wait to see what they look like with some weathering on them! Keep up the good work.

crew served weapons reload system is HUGE achievement!!! A look into futute: it just lacks reload animations >.<

A look into futute: it just lacks reload animations >.<

Yeah, there probably wont be any animations because of the never ending engine limitations. Hopefully ArmA3 might be more flexible on this point! :)

Awesome work guys, some really good realistic features.

Great work here :D

Support by LEA is already targeted as soon as your work comes out :)

Nice! Looking forward to see this :cool: I'm sure many users will appreciate it.

any chanse to see more UAV's?! ;)

I wouldnt count on more for ArmA2, but I'm sure we'll share the system with people who want to make more Skylark variants or other UAV's alike, as soon as it's done and released. This Falken/Skylark was more of a fun and interesting gameplay-idea we had, since it's 100% mobile with backpacks and doesnt need any take-off ramps or landingstrips. It's also limited by realistic range, battery-time and different types of cameras, etc, which the operators will have to deal with out in the field. All handled through ACE-menus.

The goal was simply to add a completely new element for recon teams, making them more independent from base support and dealing with more than peeking through binoculars :p I'm sure this will be fun as hell to use after getting used to the system, whether you're just playing with some friends or on massive OP's.

Proper Mini UAVs at last !

Team loading a CG is a nice touch to, from memory that was the only way to do it. Question - Can you fire yours laying down ?

Awesome work guys,

Proper Mini UAVs at last !

Team loading a CG is a nice touch to, from memory that was the only way to do it. Question - Can you fire yours laying down ?

Awesome work guys,

Thanks! Not sure how it's being used in other countries, but in Sweden it's always operated by a gunner and loader. This mainly because of safety and to share the heavy weight of weapon and ammo. I'm sure we're quite strict with this when selling it to other countries as well.

And yes, you can operate CG laying down ;)

grglaying.jpg

Can we expect something like, oh I don't know... maybe..perhaps a..Gripen?

Correction on overexcited Zsalheden here. We currently dont have any JAS in development, and it's definitely not a priority at the moment. It is on our to-do-list with many other things, but for now we really just need to get our infantry and current vehicles done for a first release.

With that said, I'd expect Gripen in future, but probably not for our ArmA2-version unless someone outside our team can help us with it. There are just SO MANY things going on right now, and so little time to finish it :( There are a few JAS 39 Gripen already done in this community, and we might try to contact them as soon as we're ready to deal with more stuff.

Edited by Mr. Bravo

That's a good looking tank.

Abs

Playing around with different versions of CV90 quickly becomes quite addictive! Here’s an interesting heavier version with 120mm cannon and active armor protection, which is being prepared for ArmA3. Not the most common variant, but a fun asset to have available and matching for any scenarios taking place in near realistic future conflicts.

cv90120.jpg

Model by Zsalheden

Visit our homepage time to time :D http://www.samstudios.se/

http://www.samstudios.se/?p=577

The day is finally here, we’re releasing our Beta to the public This is more or less the complete package of our current ingame material, all fully functionable and playable. Keep in mind though that this is still much unfinished, and will never be finished for Arma2. We will keep it updated with bug-fixes and maybe some experimental systems, but other than that I can not say that our eyes are focused on anything else but Arma3 and new exiting content for a new awesome generation.

Remember that SAM require Combined Operations, as well as ACE2, ACEX and CBA, which can easily be downloaded all together through SIX Updater. For an awesome experience we also recommend you to download JSRS sound-mod, which is also available through SIX.

For serious people we have also put an experimental ACRE “Combatbag 2000″ in an optional folder within @SAM\Addons\Optional, which contains two files that will have to be copied into your @SAM\Addons-folder in order to be available ingame. Use this ONLY if you are using ACRE!

Also, documentation is available in your @SAM-folder, which contains a PDF-document for how to use Falken SUAV and KSP58 buddyreload. Credits-file contain a list of content, classnames, credits and contact, anything you should need.

Direct download and current mirrors are available at our Download section Have fun!

Download site: http://www.samstudios.se/?page_id=251