Sign in to follow this  
sagarasousuke

ARMA2 : FMP - FullMetalPanic Addon -

Army of Bonta-kuns? He-he-he, :smileee: LoL Good idea!

By the way, what about M-6 "Bushnell"?

Edited by greeser

Army of Bonta-kuns? He-he-he, :smileee: LoL Good idea!

By the way, what about M-6 "Bushnell"?

Yeah, of course only saying FUMO or FUMOFFU in the radio chatter :D

M6 would be a good opponent for the Savage.

btw... is this an enlarged player model or a vehicle? I was wondering how one can make the walk animation on a biped. The ones i saw in the past alwasy drew track prints and were not really moving like a humanoid form should, they rather slided over the ground faking leg movement.

Yep, that player head movement translated into Mecha head movement. I think it might not be possible, someone already tried it in an Apache addon to give the pilot control over the TADS f.e.

Would be great to look through the Mechas head where the targeting systems are afaik instead of looking through the stomach. Could it be possible to relocate the camera?

Yeah, of course only saying FUMO or FUMOFFU in the radio chatter :D

Hell yeah!:D

btw... is this an enlarged player model or a vehicle?

Looks like its a vehicle.

Has in this way.

The same material can be glass.

rvmat sample

ambient[]={0,0,0,0};

diffuse[]={0,0,0,0};

forcedDiffuse[]={0,0,0,0};

emmisive[]={0,0,0,0};

specular[]={0,0,0,0};

specularPower=0;

renderFlags[] = {NoZWrite};

PixelShaderID="AlphaNoShadow";

VertexShaderID="Basic";

Ah thank you thank you thank you!

:yay:

Amazing! He has his own, new animation, or framed in Arma?

Edited by Fair_SBH

Thats an interesting question. Need to ask him. It'll be much more respectfull, if its his own! Btw, Savage in that video made a jump! As soon as I remember, there are no jumping animation in Arma 2.

Amazing! He has his own, new animation, or framed in Arma?

I use regular animation.

The frame you want, people do not know what to use for non-flag.

It might be easier PhysX and a little animation that could utilize.

In ARMA3, DirectX11 tessellation, I expect a physical simulation.

Understood. :) I cant wait for release of this mod. And TDD-1 of course :)

wow i have been gone for a while lol all these mech addons popping up i may have to get to work. Gratz on this. hope to see more humanoid type mechs. :D good question will it work with AO?

BTW are you still working on the M9E mech ? it looks wicked ^^

Edited by Zedrein

AO is sure to move.

---------- Post added at 02:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 AM ----------

FMP

220px-MITHRIL_Patch.jpg

FullMetalPanic Addon M9E (Urz2 , 6 model) WIP

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_Metal_Panic!

Type : M9E

Height : 8.4 m

Generator output : Generator Output : Palladium Reactor

Ross & Hambleton APR2500a

Maximum Operation Time : 150 Hour

Speed : 250 km/h

Up to jump higher : 45 m

Fixed arm : AM11 12.7mm × 2 chain gun

Basic Hand Weapons : GDC-B 40mm Oerlikon Kontoravesu Rifle

YouTube :

p1.jpg

p1.jpg

p1.jpg

p1.jpg

Aagghhh!! *drool* (has seizure) I can has moar nao plox?

Dude, these addons are so kewl! No offense, but so many addons I see are all the same stuff…like a zillion different variations and reskins of the same current era military vehicles and units. It's great to see these futuristic addons for a change!

I especially love the japanese voice in the cockpit (can't tell what she was saying) but it's awesome! Great work!

Are you doing a whole FMP mod? Doing anything after FMP, like Neon Genesis Evangelion or Gundam? Seriously bro these addons look insanely kewl!

Edited by kage74

Aagghhh!! *drool* (has seizure) I can has moar nao plox?

Dude, these addons are so kewl! No offense, but so many addons I see are all the same stuff…like a zillion different variations and reskins of the same current era military vehicles and units. It's great to see these futuristic addons for a change!

I especially love the japanese voice in the cockpit (can't tell what she was saying) but it's awesome! Great work!

Are you doing a whole FMP mod? Doing anything after FMP, like Neon Genesis Evangelion or Gundam? Seriously bro these addons look insanely kewl!

I think that I make an additional airframe of FMP when it settles down that because add-on of the other is made.

I want to make the airframe that manipulates the lambda driver from the amalgam.

Quiet or better no music would be nice. Sometimes Youtube blocks videos because of copyrighted music.

Are the guns at the end slaved to head movement??

Edited by Enforcer1975

FMP

220px-MITHRIL_Patch.jpg

FullMetalPanic Addon ARX-7 WIP

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_Metal_Panic!

Type : ARX-7

Height : 8.5 m

Generator output : Generator Output : Palladium Reactor

Ross & Hambleton APR2500a

Maximum Operation Time : 100 Hour

Speed : ? km/h

Up to jump higher : ? m

Fixed arm : AM11 12.7mm × 2 chain gun

Basic Hand Weapons : Otto Merara "boxer" 57mm cannon shot

p1.jpg

p1.jpg

p1.jpg

*drool* Omg! These are so awesome! I can't wait to download them. :D

Indeed. With all this mechas, and Chodars+Arbalest with LD, its possible to create Total Conversion Campagin based on original FMP storyline! (Chidori+Sagara+Gauron e.t.c. with proper skins, hehe) OMG, that would be awesome! (I suspect, that similar idea came in authors head, :) )

Edited by greeser

Holy yeah!!! you rock man. thats the type of mechs i have always wanted to see added. its along the same style as my models ^^ PLEASE keep up the great work.

Any release date set yet? i cant wait to play with these ^^

Edited by Zedrein

At least the non Mecha users stand a chance against these unlike in the anime. ;)

Tank main gun should rip it to shreds with direct hit. But! Mecha's great mobility (I hope it'll be very speedy and agile, as it should by its nature) can't allow it to hit the target.

Guided missiles? Can do, but mecha could use flares.

The greatest threat to mecha will be attack helis, like "Hind" or "Apache". By the way, it's clearly shown in FMP anime.

oh-h-h... where is release date... I'm dying to try this mod...:)

The only things i saw in the anime was Sagara playing with a hind then tossing it around. Running around like crazy, bunnyhopping like he is the Mecha. Shooting two or 3 attack choppers while doing some stunts.

Be realistic...with the agility this thing has ( let's leave the stunts away for the moment ). It can't be that heavy ( unfortunately i can't find any weight data on them, i don't give them more than 15t if not even less )... ergo, no heavy armament ( 37mm or 40mm... might scratch the paint on a MBT ) and no heavy armor. Even a .50 should be able to penetrate the armor. It's like shooting the broad side of a barn.

Let's also leave the fact away that they are fictional...there are better ways and technologies for combat vehicles than a humanoid of quadro pod designs. They may see use in the future but more in the role of mobile recon of light attack but not as a main battle vehicle.

I'm also pointing to Battletech where there are lots of Fanboys saying that nothing can touch a Battlemech. ;)

Approximate weight of FMP mecha is 10 tons. Armor plating can stand against heavy mashineguns, but could be pierÑed with even 20mm autocannon. Following FMP-Universe this mecha designed for combat in crowded areas like hills, mountaines, urban lanscape and so on. On open terrain and massive battles they are useless. It's not clearly shown in anime, but described in novels (by the way, storyline in novels is already complete, and it can be found in english in Internet).

Battletech mechs are much different. While they are shown as "Will-Crush-Everything" mashines, they haven't any connection to reality. Even Main Battle Tanks division of Abrams or russian T-85 will smash those huge statues to the ground. BT-fans knew that, deep inside their brains, but feelings to beloved Universe and cool-looking stylish beloved metal dummies are much stronger, than logic. They want a fairy tales for boys (and all of us are the same, to be honest), why sould we or someone else blame them for it? :)

Edited by greeser