Sign in to follow this  
~Vagabond~

[R3F] - Projet FELIN (W.I.P)

nice .... what is the number of round in one mags ? because with ace we have Armor Perceing round !

PGM has 7 rounds Mags. You'll have standard 12.7 ammo, and PEI (Piercing / Explosive / Incendiary) ammo that can litteraly blow an UAZ in 1 or 2 shots in engine compartment.

I know ACE already has this king of ammo, but a lot of people are playing without this mod (i am in), so we'll consider ACE in a near future.

By the way, thank you for your encouraging comments ;)

Wow excellent trailer :pray:

The Famas in the last pic is also so sexy, again great work. :)

Nice work there mate, lovin your trailers too :)

the receiver can take stanag too ? for the felin version of famas

Good stuff but i hope you don't have too much ST errors. Meaning, it looks you used several real life photo's but only planar mapped them. Could be wrong though...refurring to the A.R.M.S levers on the Eotech for example.

I hope you made the Eotech yourself aswell as it looks very simular to what i made...mind to share a pic of the UV map or wireframe?. Don't consider it an other police message. I couldn't care less, but maybe BIS does. If you did make it yourself, congrats and i can only support it :) .

Hi mate :)

Here is the UV set : http://forum.team-r3f.org/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1183.0;attach=17026;image

Yes it's our first mod, and yes we made all (models, textures, lods, anim, config ...) ourselves :p:p.

I don't understand what you say about ST errors and plannar mapping, because of my poor english vocabulary and the fact that i only made 3D model, optimisation and promotion. I think that Nanucq will answer tu your question tomorrow ;)

@Minidou : G2 can take 25, 30 round famas chargeurs, and stanag. I'm not sure that FAMAS FELIN can take Stanag :confused:.

i'm sure of that guys ;) you want some source ? the felin it's based on the G2 famas and take receiver for stanag to have a "normalisation" with the nato forces and US . it's more easy to exchange the mags ;)

Edited by M1n1d0u

Thank you for the UV set. You are safe and get my blessing. Good job :) .

*ST errors are UV mapping error (faces not unwrapped but on one line...might gives visual errors when you apply a normal map to it). You can check your models (and i advice you always do that...part of the optimization) by going to Structure->Check faces. If nothing comes up in your named selection window, you are fine.

But i think you unwrapped them properly.

Again thanks for clearing things out. But i had already figuered out your build is slightly different.

Good luck.

refurring to the A.R.M.S levers on the Eotech for example.

@DaSquade: You're perfectly right, Vagabond told me to correct this a few weeks ago, and i forgot :rolleyes:

Most of my job now is to corect this kind of stuff, correcting visibles ST Errors, debugging, making clean config.cpp. And as Vagabond told, it's our first weapon addon, so we'll probably do mistakes but we're ready to learn from you guys ;)

@M1n1dOu: We will allow Famas Felin to use Stanag magazines, thank you for your help ;)

@Others: the 3D/config/anim jobs are almost done, scripts for Felin and Sitcomde are at 60% :)

thanks , i can use stanag MK262 with famas felin or tracer round ;) (ACE mod) if you need any help call me ;)

hi

good work, I hope your weapon range will be complete with famas, fr-f2, minimi, anf1

good luck

@Minidou : Nanucq already put special tracer chargeurs in the ammobox :)

chargeur = magazine (although possible, I doubt it's using a clip)

i'm sure of that guys ;) you want some source ? the felin it's based on the G2 famas and take receiver for stanag to have a "normalisation" with the nato forces and US . it's more easy to exchange the mags ;)

Sorry, but could you put some source on this ? :confused:

As for the pics, again "wow!" both beautiful and stylish. F°°k yeah, you guys are the shit ! ;)

Edited by dunedain

Ok, thanks. I thought the Felin was some upgraded Famas F1 only able to fire the "standard" NATO 5.56 round, as it is now. But those articles aren't yet much accurate, after the testing phase with the F1 "revalorisé" they'll upgrade our whole army with the G2 ?

Ps: Sarcasm or not in your message. We do speak French even in western Brittany and aren't ashamed of it. We just dislike being thought as being assimilated, while so much concessions are made to people not from our continent nor world. Also Nantes should "has" to be in Brittany. :eek:

yeah i know but i speak for everyone , no sarcasm ;) no G2 is only for land army i think for now and yeah the famas F1 change but it's just an addition of a rail picatini and a hand guard the G2 have a new receiver (Stanag normalisation) and a new canon (i think)

WOooAaaah, I thought the first pic was real :love:

OUtstanding work guys !

Et bravo Vagabond tes vidéos et tes photos mettent incroyablement ce mod en valeur !

Latrompe ;)