Sign in to follow this  
Thats_Life 2.0

[Campaign] Operation Dutch

Slight problem. After I select the campaign and select a difficulty, the game hangs forcing me to close the game. Normal missions work as well as the few other player missions I have. I tried to use the campaign in both ARMA2 and OA, same result.

Any ideas?

Are you sure you combined arma 2 and arma 2 OA the right way? They need to work together, not seppered...

Because you need the maps Utes and Takistan...

And is this version: V1.03 hotfix the first version of this campaign or do you updated it?

Because if you updated it, there is a small % you need to delete the older campaign/savegames. Happens me ones.

Let me know if it helps...

Hmm I seem to be having an old problem this had before. I am hosting this campaign, yet my friend can not see any dialogue or briefing notes. We are using the latest version, tried with and without mods, still not working.

I did try it in SP though, and did quite enjoy it. Thank for your effort into this campaign, gave me some good entertainment.

@ bezzzy

Did you have the same problems with a earlier version? Or is the issue back? I can take a look when I come back home.

I changed it earlier, but maby it's back after the newest patch. I'm sorting it out for you mate..

Edited by Thats_Life 2.0

Im using the current V1.03, but just looking at posts from earlier in the thread it seems people had the same problem. Local issues where all the dialogue and such is only being played to the host not your friend. Still I enjoyed it alot in SP, I do really appreciate your work.

Yesterday I downloaded you campaign. Only played the two Utes missions (really liked them!) and the beginning of the first proper one, just wanted to tell that in "First to figth" the HMMWV had to do some crazy stuff to get to the final waypoint, you may wanna clean its path a little so the AI has a easier job. Or maybe it's just my problem?

Good job (what little I've seen was nice)!

@nistenf

Just checked it and your right.

BIS changed the ai in the latest patch. So I need to fixed it.

Thanks for letting me know.

Keep giving feedback to us missionmakers here so the quality go ++. We appriciate it ;)

Give me some time to fix the things, because i'm also bussy with my next campaign (going great :p)

Give me some time to fix the things, because i'm also bussy with my next campaign (going great :p)

I look forward to your next. Co-op as well?

I look forward to your next. Co-op as well?

First SP, but I have 4 player COOP into consideration. The missions are designed for it. First I want a solid SP experience.

Little sugestion for the second mission, a little more indications about where the sniper is located, since you are left without clue (it didn't took long to find him since there's only 2 close mountains so not a big deal). Other than that, I'm having fun!

Also in the second mission, will I be able to heal myself? I'm alone (my AI parter was killed) killing slowly all the enemies before blowing up the chopper but I'm a little hurt, so I hope there's a hospital or something :P

Looking forward to your next!

There is a red marker on your map and you can click on "sniper" the centre..

Nope, not in that mission ;)

Glad you like it... enjoy

Indeed, if I click on sniper it shows me the place (no red marker though, maybe because I already killed him), my bad, sorry about that.

Is in purpouse that the objectives don't get completed on the task list even when the "Objective complete" label shows?

Hmm I seem to be having an old problem this had before. I am hosting this campaign, yet my friend can not see any dialogue or briefing notes. We are using the latest version, tried with and without mods, still not working.

I did try it in SP though, and did quite enjoy it. Thank for your effort into this campaign, gave me some good entertainment.

@Bezzzy

Or can somebody else take a look if this problem is still current?

Because I just looked at it and I does not have these problems.

I can see the dialogues and the briefing screen if I play as the second player. But It's on the same computer as the host. So cannot test it in a other way.

Cannot play on different pc's with the same arma 2 code :(

I fixed the path of the HMMWV.

I cannot fix the objective in the 4 mission. It's bugged.. It worked in 1.57 and previous patch versions. So I wait for the next version, hope it will by fixed.

@That's Life 2.0: any luck with updating this campaign? I was wondering if the 1.60 patch had fixed or broken anything...

for me this campaign is unplayable with 1.60 and following betas.

-on the second mission the driver of the Humvee you are aboard gets stuck always at the same point, immediately after the checkpoint with Strykers. He starts absurd manouvers and never gets over it.

-in the following mission the tasks are not marked as accomplished so it doesn't end.

Then...don't remember, it has been some time since I've played it.

Any news regarding 1.60? Having the same issues like the post above, Hummvee getting stuck after the stryker before reaching the base....

yup, the humvee drivers does crazy stuff. i gave up from trying to play it eventually.