Sign in to follow this  
mugaben

Map: Favslev, Denmark

Hi guys.

Favslev is on a halt, and I dont know if I ever get it started again. Frankly Im fed up with the constant appearing of bugs through the editing and creation of a map. I just cant stand it anymore, and I've sort of given up on it and arma in general right now. Sorry to those who have waited for this map. :/

If I could give you a complete answer right now, the answer would be that favslev wont make it to a release.

Sorry for the late answer.

//Mug

Sorry to hear it was giving you grief, matey. At least it was a learning experience, right? :o

If you ever feel like it will never get off the ground again make sure to post up your work in the Orphaned Projects thread! :) That way all your time spent won't be in vain!

I know it's off topic, but:

... Its funny how sweden think they are better than us. I dont see their forces in Afghanistan? While we coorporate Closely with the Americans and Britains.

I used to work with swedish army several times during my deployment in afghanistan. They run a PRT in Mazar-i-Sharif.

If you ever feel like it will never get off the ground again make sure to post up your work in the Orphaned Projects thread! :) That way all your time spent won't be in vain!

I'm sure plenty of people (including myself) would be willing to help finish it. :)

Hi guys.

Favslev is on a halt, and I dont know if I ever get it started again. Frankly Im fed up with the constant appearing of bugs through the editing and creation of a map. I just cant stand it anymore, and I've sort of given up on it and arma in general right now. Sorry to those who have waited for this map. :/

If I could give you a complete answer right now, the answer would be that favslev wont make it to a release.

Sorry for the late answer.

//Mug

ah that sucks, know the feeling. Our island is "100%" (more could be added but it feels alright) done but not the custom objects on it and so annoying to be "almost there".

Haven't seen any of the danish roadsigns? If it just technical with bugs and stuff, why not ask for help. Just tell frandsen to start up a chat and I could take a look on it