Sign in to follow this  
mattmayhem

Weapons we want

Id really like to see someone take the m21 remove the scope and retexure it with wooden stock. and give it a full auto capabilites as a regual m14. its a very nice weapon and i think it has a good place in flashpoint with its long range and accuracy.

Sniper rifles are already effective enough. No need to add a full automatic mode to it wink.gif

not everyone has the patience for 3d modeling, if they did i would have spat out a MG-42 long ago biggrin.gif

my wish list:

MG-42 or MG-3 for resistance

12.7mm or 7.62mm mounetd MG for the Ruskees

Bazooka for resistance

Some lever or bolt action rifles for resistance

M-60 replacing the M-2 on UH-60 and CH-47

just things i feel would add more environment to the game

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ALDEGA @ May 05 2002,18:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Sniper rifles are already effective enough. No need to add a full automatic mode to it wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

The M14 isn't a sniper rifle, it's an assault rifle.

I don't really feel the need for it, Iwould however like to see modern weapons that aren't WarPac or American; L85/L86 for example.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LordZach @ May 05 2002,18:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Bazooka for resistance<span id='postcolor'>

If I remember correctly, the resistance is already armed with the RPG. Why do they need another bazooka?

they're a ragtag group of freedom fighters and i don't find it fun when they have a bunch of modern russian weapons.

how about a flak cannon that u carry round with u like a RPG it would be so cool to fire in to hundreds of men and they all fall down dead or injured smile.gif

They don't have modern russian weapons. The FIA are all armed with AK47:s and AK47-CZ (Dunno if the name is correct here).

The russians are armed with the AK74.

I think you need to clarify what you mean by "bazooka".

Do you mean an Anti-Tank weapon? A Light Anti-Tank Weapon?

Or the "bazooka" used during WW2?

i mean the bazooka used in WW2

they have the same MG, light AT and AT as the ruskees. i find it odd why they have old broken down T-55s but new shiney russian equipment

if that was the case then they wouldn't need any AK-47s

plus it would go well with my WW-2 missions

Bazooka....WW2....

that reminds me EVERYBODY GET SUDDENSTRIKE2! comin soon.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (mattmayhem @ May 05 2002,18:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Id really like to see someone take the m21 remove the scope and retexure it with wooden stock.<span id='postcolor'>

The chaps over @ the OFP Taiwan Workshop have done it...along with a whole bunch of other retextured/remodelled weapons

AFAIK, the Taiwan Workshop didn't release them, but they were deciphered by Steele to get them to work...

You can grab it at:

http://www.steeles-ofp-armoury.com/

smile.gif

there is a m14 at ofpec forums somewhere.... i have it and looks pretty good. forgot if it was textured or not, but it had no scope.

I'd like an m-14 too and i think i said something about removing the scope in some other post

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KTottE @ May 05 2002,19:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LordZach @ May 05 2002,18:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Bazooka for resistance<span id='postcolor'>

If I remember correctly, the resistance is already armed with the RPG. Why do they need another bazooka?<span id='postcolor'>

Bazooka is a grenade launcher, some sort of mortar compared to RPG.

INCOMING.... Uhhh... YES WW2 weapon..

Correction:

The Bazooka used by american troops during WW2 was a "Rocket Propelled Grenade" launcher. I.E an RPG.

It launches a grenade strapped onto a rocket. Sort of...

I'll have to check my www.fas.org sources, but I was under the impression that the Harrier was a so-called "aircraft".

One that is already being made by other ppl here on the forum.

Oooo! Handbags at dawn.

Military aircraft is a weapon of sorts. I would rather see an official version because I got someones harrier addon and it was quite literaly pants. It had two versions. One was an ordinary plane which was actually a retextured Su-25(or is it 22 I forget) and the other was a tetexured helo, it even showed up as helo on the map.

Weapons - Small arms. I.E rifles and so on

About the harrier. The addon I was talking about, was a completely new model. It looks great, and it will be imported into the game with Oxygen.

Weapons - used to kill, maim or incapacitate.

Good to hear.

I think an RPG-7 is a NECESSITY for the resistance.

Seriously this isnt jsut someone saying "ooh this is cool, i want one of these in ofp!"

RPG-7 is the most widely available, most produced, and probably among the cheapest RPG in the world. VERY easily available in fromer eastern bloc countries and such. The resistance and citizens of Everon, Malden etc seem to fit this description very well, so someone get off your arse and make an RPG-7.

Actually to be honest, i wouldnt be entirely surprised if OFP:Resistance came with an RPG-7. Theres a gap jsut waiting to be filled with one of these beauts.

Image101.JPG

rpg7.jpg

128.8.2.jpg