Sign in to follow this  
Jester983

Have you seen spider man?

I just wanted to know if anyone saw Spider Man the movie today.

Just wondering what you thought and if its worth seeing.

No, and i'm not gonna. This is just my hypothisis, so anyone who sees it may correct me, but i think this will just be one more hollywood stunt of using snazzy special effects and cheesey kissing scenes to make up for a bad cast and lacking story line. I think it will be one of those movies where you have to be a total die hard fan of the story to enjoy it.

This film's been in the making for at least 10 years.

I remember hearing the first rumours soo long ago, and at that time James "T2" Cameron was supposed to do it.

Then it was postponed, canceled, reinstated, postponed ad infinitum, and now it's finally here, although we have to settle with Sam "Evil Dead" Raimi as director.

I'm going to see it, if nothing else, then to relive the glory years of my intimate relationship with Spiderman back when I was still a teenager smile.gif

i never did like spiderman he always seemed to be a loner, not liking what he was, thats no good for a superhero. smile.gif

"You do too much. You are not superman you know."

I havent seen the movie yet but that was from the comercials i saw.

Does anyone know about the Twin Towers scene? I heard that they made it before 9/11 then after took it out. Is that true?

i also heard this too

i was jsut thinking last night, since that attack on wtc, when watching some of the older films its amazing how many times the towers show up in films, never having noticed them before  sad.gif

well considering i don't like spiders unless it includes a flammable gas spray and a lighter...no

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jester983 @ May 05 2002,23:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"You do too much. You are not superman you know."

Does anyone know about the Twin Towers scene? I heard that they made it before 9/11 then after took it out. Is that true?<span id='postcolor'>

AFAIK, they decided not to. ppl are not reacting much to scene of WTC as some thought.

no, i did not see the movie yet, but i heard it broke box office records for most money made in 3 days.

Who do you think will make more money?

Spider Man

or

Star Wars Episode II Attack Of The Clones

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jester983 @ May 05 2002,23:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"You do too much. You are not superman you know."

Does anyone know about the Twin Towers scene? I heard that they made it before 9/11 then after took it out. Is that true?<span id='postcolor'>

there was a scene that involved a helicopter smashing into the tower, thats all i know of it

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Red Oct @ May 06 2002,03:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jester983 @ May 05 2002,23:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"You do too much. You are not superman you know."

there was a scene that involved a helicopter smashing into the tower, thats all i know of it<span id='postcolor'>

it wasn't smashing in.

it was more like spiderman making a big spider web(the stnadard one) btw two towers and robbers getting away after bank holdup got stuck to it.

i saw that scene from trailer last summer, b4 9-11. but i still remember my reaction from that moment. it was. 'So what' tounge.gif (gimme some story lines!wink.gif

well, I live in canada and I work for the major corporation of movie theaters in canada. I saw the movie and I can say that its pretty good. Its so good that yesterday (saturday) at 1 of our theater in calgary we smashed our record of attendace in 1 day (6300 ppl). Well I think Star Wars is gonna be better (have u seen the trailer?) But It might take a while b4 it catches on as Episode 1 suked because of JAR JAR.

when ppl will hear that it is good, they will see it.

I am working on retaining all the commercial rights to Cockroach Man.

COCKROACH_FRONTAL.jpg

Hello? Where has everyone gone to?

ahh cockroach man looks like hes a mean dude, and he looks happier at being cockroach man that spider man does at being ehh spiderman biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hilandor @ May 06 2002,12:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ahh cockroach man looks like hes a mean dude, and he looks happier at being cockroach man  that spider man does at being ehh spiderman biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

It takes a unique person to read a cockroach's facial expression.

No wonder they made you a mod! tounge.gif

Cockroach man looks more like a yabby (crayfish) man. Im sure they'll fix him up with industrial light and magic though.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (christophercles @ May 06 2002,14:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Cockroach man looks more like a yabby (crayfish) man.<span id='postcolor'>

A great idea for a Transformer!

I hope it's better than Spawn was. Man, I never came out of a movie so dissapointed..I was a huge fan of the comic, and was bitterly let down by the movie.

I never did like Spawn's storyline. The drawing was awesome though in the comics. WOW.

I think i saw bits and parts of the movie and I was totally confused. Thats probably cause I didnt read the comics at all. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ale2999 @ May 06 2002,09:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But It might take  a while b4 it catches on as Episode 1 suked because of JAR JAR.<span id='postcolor'>

Since you had to remind me of that hideous creature, allow me to share a few photos:

dedjar.jpg

jarjarbeater.jpg