Sign in to follow this  
Grey Fox

Hair choice in women

Yeah, i guess it depends on the girl. Cause trust me, iv had girls i'd rather shove a cactus up my ass than be within arms length of.

Yes, as i still miss my ex-ex GF. It was 10 years ago when i dumped here, but i was insane i guess. She was a real swell girl wow.gif

ahhh, that sucks. I'v kinda got an option right now. This girl thats really been doing good with herself. I just wish we hadnt already been an item three times. A fourth would just be a brutal assault on my nerves.

Make her face a custom face in OFP. Shoot her a few times. Then dump her. Shoot her again, and you should be over it.

you, i'm guessing, would be a "happy website" advocate.

Nah I really love chics, but they don't really leave me any time for OFP, that's why they're Evil!!!!!

Black all the way...Raven black...or blue black......or alterna-chick colors (green, purple, orange, etc. etc.).

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ May 03 2002,05:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I cant stand being with someone who cant keep a conversation worth a damn.<span id='postcolor'>

If you mean being quiet, I see that as a major but rare quality in a woman biggrin.gif

Besides from that, I like them in any colours, hues or brightness (pun intended).

Gotta play fewer games now ... summer in the city ... tounge.gif

If I found the perfect girl, I wouldn't care what colour her hair was, but I prefer brunette or black.

Hmmm, lets see.

002.jpg

006.jpg

Need I say more?

Honestly, I don't like 'girly girls' I prefer a smart, down to earth, and funny kind of girl.

And you managed to find the ugliest picture of Jennifer Love Hewitt anywhere on the WWW! biggrin.gif

Not bad, assault. not bad at all. Sometimes, i definitely prefer modest beauty over trophy style.

Tell ya what: you guys be picky, and I'll take the phone numbers of any of them who arent good enough for you tounge.gif

Women are good in small doses, but having a regular (and demanding) g/f is a royal pain.

Quite honestly, apart from the sex, I'd rather spend my time drinking with my mates or playing OFP...now if I could just meet a Liv Tyler lookalike who's a boozehound and loves first person shooters, I'll be set! smile.gif

Yeah, we'll get Fubar his drunken Liv Tyler clone...

...and then we can get me my Jessica Alba clone with brain replaced by a chip that tells her to obey my every command biggrin.gif

alba826.jpg

She really seemed to get hotter over the season of the show.

I watched it one time (for 4 mins) and i was totally confused.

I never saw the show. I would just be watching it because of her anyway..............mmmmmmmmmmmmm.......................

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ May 04 2002,08:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Women are good in small doses, but having a regular (and demanding) g/f is a royal pain.

Quite honestly, apart from the sex, I'd rather spend my time drinking with my mates or playing OFP...now if I could just meet a Liv Tyler lookalike who's a boozehound and loves first person shooters, I'll be set!  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You could also find the type who just tags along in anything you do. Or the type that has her own busy schedule, so you only see her at bedtime biggrin.gif

The ultimate in my oppinion, is that sort of non-official relationship where you just meet up a couple of times a week ... they just never last long or turn into something steady and boring ... dat sux sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And you managed to find the ugliest picture of Jennifer Love Hewitt anywhere on the WWW!<span id='postcolor'>

Well, find me the best one then!, besides, I was in a hurry and that was all I could find, besides.....I wasn't looking at her face. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Not bad, assault. not bad at all. Sometimes, i definitely prefer modest beauty over trophy style.<span id='postcolor'>

Sometimes? Modesty is one of the best features of a woman if you ak me.

Tyler

I agree. When a girl is really hot and she knows it, her personality suffers.

in this case, shes hot and even girls know it