Sign in to follow this  
zapat

[SP][Chernarus] - Timebender - {exploration, action, sci-fi}

Mate, it's still really entertaining! Lately I've been having a quick game everyday after firing up arma to get myself warmed up. ;)

OK, so, I insert at a tower. Do I hold on to it fight off the enemy?

Or do I take off with my men and try to find a gate way?

I think there is one near Devils Castle.

If I try to fend off the enemy at the insertion, they keep coming and coming and coming.

You need to find I guess two more towers to get the final objective. If you move away from an active tower, the US marines will be able to come and help you.

Both the enemy and friendlies will keep coming and coming. :) You need to find your way to the next tower in these situation.

But I emphasize again: there are inbalance issues, and I rather make a whole new mission than fixing this one. :)

Yeah, you'll need to take your entire squad away from the tower before any friendly units will spawn.

OK, I found four more towers, took them over and found the helicopter, but I have no idea where to fly it other than over Chenarus to find more towers and radars.

You should have hidden that post in a spoiler, as some people reading may not have discovered it yet.

There will be a red rectangle on your map, leave the rectangle to end the mission.

You should have hidden that post in a spoiler, as some people reading may not have discovered it yet.

There will be a red rectangle on your map, leave the rectangle to end the mission.

Sorry, had no understanding of the Helo's importance or for that matter, if it is even needed or vital to the mission in the first place, but you are correct.