Sign in to follow this  
Pipetka

Fix the Mi-24 Hind please...

The Hinds will get some love in the next patch. Don't dare saying more than that without explicit permission though, but there are some fixes/upgrades coming :)

thas very good news

How do Strykers, AKs and Albatroses apply to Hind? :D

All fixes are content fixes (rather than engine fixes). Makes sense to put everything in when they are related rather than make a new thread for everything.

UH-1H gunnery stations "iron sight" view falls into the same category, so we could add those in as well :D

...and road vs. terrain speeds...its reverted compared to A2 now. Terrain is faster as road.

All Mi-24's need to fix scan radar. Its impossible fight with 800-1000m visibility.

Mi-24V and Mi-24D need to fix explodes from MG hit.

AT2 Swatter (3M17 Falanga in rus) need to fix range (2,5km as max) and set up maneurability like AT6.

Thats all we need i think...

All Mi-24's need to fix scan radar. Its impossible fight with 800-1000m visibility.

Mi-24V and Mi-24D need to fix explodes from MG hit.

AT2 Swatter (3M17 Falanga in rus) need to fix range (2,5km as max) and set up maneurability like AT6.

Thats all we need i think...

Well not like AT6...the AT2 should not easy hit a moving target. But right now it wont even hit a stationary target most of the time.

God i'm glad I play on a server that allows mods. Means I can use mod fixes for these problems. Also, how are S-5/8 rockets NOT effective agaisnt light armor?

I'd hope that BIS also looks into the way aircraft loadouts are done aswell. I'd like to have a hind with 8 ATGM's on it :D

All fixes are content fixes (rather than engine fixes). Makes sense to put everything in when they are related rather than make a new thread for everything.

UH-1H gunnery stations "iron sight" view falls into the same category, so we could add those in as well :D

Can't agree more now :)

Also, how are S-5/8 rockets NOT effective agaisnt light armor?

Depends on mods one is using - most of the time a well placed burst of 23mm bullets would have done the thing faster than bugged inaccurate FFARs :P

Edited by zGuba