Sign in to follow this  
mr burns

noBAF / BAF lite+ (beta)

Hello. I've got some questions for You:

a) When can we expect new version using the newest British 3rd Rifles MTP release?

b) Is there any chance You could make it "modular", meaning:

one .pbo for Shapur image

one .pbo for Infantry

one .pbo for Vehicles

and one last .pbo for Guns?

Would be very great [me and most of my teammates prefer UKF inf models but with original BAF Lite guns].

c) I'm trying to fix wounds cfg on my own, so there's no error pop-up in the game. If I'll finish it (and it'll work, obviously) You want a copy, mr Burns?

:wave:

a) Have you tried just using the new release with it?

Classnames should´ve stayed the same, so there´s no need to update on my end.

b) Initially it was modular, but then i put it all together in case someone would´nt like 10000 pbo´s flying around their folder. Chance of an update tends to zero ... 'maybe' doing some more on this once the PMC content starts making me mad, like a full blown noWhatever pack.

Other than that, you can always change the addon yourself and distribute it amongst your team (despite the harsh license, lol).

c) Haven´t encountered any (popup) errors at all during making, testing and playing with it to date :confused:

Can you be more precise about the circumstances under which it gives you an error? My best guess is some conflict with another addon.

I wonder would this act as a replacment pack for those that have BAF as well? I have no problem with the BIS stuff. But would be cool if I managed to convince some mates to at least buy ArmA2/OA but not BAF but we could all be seeing the same thing.

Should work fine, haven´t tested with full version of BAF but since the classnames are all the same i don´t see how it could´nt work. No problems in MP with mixed addon users either.

Hello,

a) Yes I did, that's why I asked, that's why the error pop-up - classnames did change.

b) I did ;) thanks

c) I've just finished correcting the classnames (seems to work fine with no .rpt errors or in-game bugs). I'm gonna send You this in the Private Message.

Edit: message sent.

Edited by JonPL

Updated to work with new version of British 3 Rifles, special thx to JonPL :cheers:

Same link as before, just make sure to tick the green blob on version 0.6

I never go on BAF servers, or use anything in the editor form BAFlite. Hopefully this mod will change the way I think/use BAFlite.

Will there be any helicopter skins,in production, to replace the low-resolution BAF ones (Wildcat, Merlin, Apache, And Chinook)?

Anyway, Great Work it's changed my mind about the BAF addon and i love playing with the new textures now.

I wanted to replace only the SA80 weapons. Is that possible?

Edited by N. Rodrigues