Sign in to follow this  
Nordin

SAM / Nordin addons

//Users

sam_support_users = [test, test1, test3];

You can add as many users as you want to.

In this

sam_mapfix = switch (worldName) do {case "ibr_isladuala": {10240}; case "fallujah": {10240;}; default {0};};

Add: case "name_of_island":{withOfIsland;}

understud all except of Add: case "name_of_island":{withOfIsland;}.... 10240 is the number i can use? what is :{withOfIsland;}

thank you for your time...........

again , your job is fantastic....

i m trying to combine your scripts in my island domination mission. (dedicated server) so far working the artillerys , transport, c 130 . i have problem with Cas missions . planes and apache dont want to move. pilots in place ,no engine on, no nothing (everything working only on local server (ingame server)

edit: Ai pilots acts like stupid :-) they crash on everything (buildings , trees, rocks) you must call transport only on open fields.

edit2: my island is 2048x2048 ,so the number must be 20480.... done and working

Edited by dragonsyr

Love it, but unfortunately the buddy reload system doesn't seem to work. When loading a shell, it doesn't turn up in the launcher.

sorry be a pain, fallujah map for my location grid for N is off, say my grid is E06564 N99460 which is just SE of the industrial estate but on the support module it reads E 06564 N 05669, so what have i done worng? using ace version with ace on in game

many thanks

Hey guys

I think i have done everything corectly here, i followed the PDF guide and added the text to the different files and i can open the GUI in my mission, but when i send a firemission, i get the "Friremission recieved" reply and then nothing happens... Any idears?

Love it, but unfortunately the buddy reload system doesn't seem to work. When loading a shell, it doesn't turn up in the launcher.

It is a simple error in the script, here is the standalone version with the fixed variable names:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/187563416/sam_grg_system_standalone.pbo

Let me know if there are any script errors. Due to the nature of how the scripts store information on a global variable I could see some issues with a multiplayer framework.