Sign in to follow this  
dzadzey

I need a mailing address...

...SO that I can send ArmA II: Combined Operations back for a refund if I cannot get it working as it should in the next 24=48 hours.

Descriptive enough?

hi welcome to the forum.

Why shouldn't you get it to work? Did you try the demos first before purchasing? And did you read the minimum specs required to get it to run?

In case you meet the minimum specs reqiured you should be able to run it, maybe not at highest settings but it should run decently on middle or low settings.

I suppose you did read at least the requirements.

kind regards

...SO that I can send ArmA II: Combined Operations back for a refund if I cannot get it working as it should in the next 24=48 hours.

Descriptive enough?

Wolle told you in the other thread you made:

BIS is not the publisher, is the developer.

If you bought the retail box, read on it who is the publisher and contact it. Or you could try and contact the store you bought it from.

It is not that hard, and you have already been given an answer to your question in the other thread you made.

Like most of the problems we get on here it tends to be e fault of the user!

As said above check the specs of your computer against what the game needs.

Oh and don't come here being all arsey and expecting us to be sympathetic!

Help might be more forthcoming if:

a) You weren't being a dick about it. (I understand your probably very annoyed but that will not help to solve your problem, so deep breaths! ;) )

b) If you told the forum users what your problem actually is; cannot get it working is not exactly descriptive is it? :confused:

Also what's going to happen in 24-48 hours if your demands are not met?!

:don 14: dzadzey is coming for you RAHHHH lol

Edited by RomeoSierra

just ignore + bann this guy, he allready did a tread like this which was closed.

He posted also in the troubleshooting section. It seems he's unable to install patch 1.07 of ArmA. In any case to help him is impossible as long as he don't give us some more info on the actual problem and his system specs.

Kind regards

It's obvious by now that he's a troll and ignore any advices.

You don't get a refund from the developer of a game because you have not purchased the game from the developer but the publisher/store!

If you still don't get it I recommend to stop playing computer games and go back to school.

Should you start another thread about this, it will be your last one.