Arma3 Videos

Hey there folks, I've made a bunch of Arma 3 videos in the past as well as on a few other games. Occasionally I put out new stuff, depending on how much I play. Hopefully everyone here enjoys my content. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCuGJAATo1FLbj6-HPEpkVA

Remember to read the information sections for details on the videos and feel free to ask questions or comment! 

Please take some time to check out my arma 3 life videos, I also am considering making more gta 5 videos, but i think i like arma a lot more, I like the realism, i like getting into gun fights but I also like the light heartedness and role playing, makes for some pretty funny times that just cant be found in regular arma game modes. and PLEASE subscribe if you like my content :) I actually notice every view and subscription i get and it makes a difference, makes me want to make more videos and be entertaining. I absolutely love what I am doing :)

hey guys, I;m not positive if this is allowed, but i've been posting videos the last couple of months and wanted to expand my channel a little and let you guys know about me! www.youtube.com/user/dustmagejr/videos
Every single view I get, I notice. I notice every single time somebody subscribes and I absolutely love it :) so check out some of my videos and if you like what im doing than subscribe and leave a like as support :) thanks

edit : I am currently working on removing the white noise, i just looked up a video, its too hard. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgvu4BCpS4s check out how to do it there

Awesome action from our own homegrown Operation Red Harvest - Guerrillas of Liberation

Comunidade de Combate Tático Brasil em conjunto com o projeto Zona de Combate.

Comunidade de Combate Tático Brasil em conjunto com o projeto Zona de Combate

Latest RFA Practice/Mission

Jeza, one of the people who cooperates with Armaholic to create videos for the Armaholic Youtube Channel, released a video showing the latest version of the Isla Duala addon for Arma 3.

We hope you will enjoy the video, like and/or subscribe.

[VIDEO]

When you see this, make videos yourself and are interested to cooperate with Armaholic feel free to sent me a message here or on Armaholic!

Hello guys,

Just wanted to share a cuple of weeks of works we did with a friend.

We made this short video with a basic story line, nothing special but show some nice flying, I hope you enjoy!

Enjoy!

• Like 2

Those pylons remembers my efforts to fly over all of them on Proving Ground Island with ToH flight model. :D

Friendly forces mount a route clearance convoy and start heading towards a known IED location. Before reaching the IED, the convoy is brought to a stand still. What happens next will forever live in the memories of these men...

Zona de Combate project with the same name mission, using mod Alive to create a large-scale war with persistence in running 24/7.

Video recorded by Combate Tático Brasil

Projeto Zona de Combate com missão de mesmo nome, usando mod Alive para criar uma guerra em larga escala com persistencia em execução 24/7 horas por dia.

Vídeo gravado pela Combate Tático Brasil

Jeza, one of the people who cooperates with Armaholic to create videos for the Armaholic Youtube Channel, released a video showing the Island Panthera for Arma 3 by IceBreakr.

We hope you will enjoy the video, like and/or subscribe.

When you see this, make videos yourself and are interested to cooperate with Armaholic feel free to sent me a message here or on Armaholic!