Sign in to follow this  
gL33k

AI trooper lost their weapons after simming

HI.

it seems BI didn't solve this loss of equipement while swimming.

Ai often use shortcut trough water, and they are then useless.

is there any addons for solve that ?

ps: not ACE2 please. don't want

HI.

it seems BI didn't solve this loss of equipement while swimming.

Ai often use shortcut trough water, and they are then useless.

is there any addons for solve that ?

ps: not ACE2 please. don't want

I don't think it's a issue but rather a feature that players/AI drop their gear in deep water to being able to stay above water :)

The "loss" of equipment in water is ok or would you like to swim fully equipped eg with machinegun or AT/AA launcher? ;)

The issue is the AI pathfinding - they don't know how to use even small bridges or a dam. At least it would be good if the AI would go around the pond's instead of going to swim.

/facepalm.

i don't want people tell me how to play. just sayin' .

the problem isn't about myself. it's about my opponent. who always lost their weapons. and go to war with their fist.

ps: warfar @ chernarus @ zeus AI

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

The issue is the AI pathfinding - they don't know how to use even small bridges or a dam. At least it would be good if the AI would go around the pond's instead of going to swim.

yeah, you right. that's it.

not only with bridge. there is no bridge where my fight happened. and opfor simply run trough water. they could follow the sand line ,but they never do.

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

I don't think it's a issue but rather a feature that players/AI drop their gear in deep water to being able to stay above water :)

i know soldier who can swim with their primary weapons .

/2 cent

Why should BIS fix something that is a feature, not a bug.

I'm pretty sure there was a script for ArmA which fixed that "problem" for people who like to swim with an M240 for 2 hours. Chances are good the solution still works in ArmA2.

Why should BIS fix something that is a feature, not a bug.

I'm pretty sure there was a script for ArmA which fixed that "problem" for people who like to swim with an M240 for 2 hours. Chances are good the solution still works in ArmA2.

i want make my opponent be able to fight. is that so hard to understand ?

it's the less annoying way i find to solve that buggy path finding.

The "loss" of equipment in water is ok or would you like to swim fully equipped eg with machinegun or AT/AA launcher? ;)

I had to swim qualify with one every year, you shouldn't lose them in the game either.