Sign in to follow this  
stephsen

Combat battlefieldsounds

Hi Community

this is my first release of a addon,it gives four battlefield reloopsounds you can it find when you set a trigger or a waypoint under effects.

This is version 1.0 but 1.1 release soon with many more battlefield sounds

have fun !

Stephsen

Download V1.0 http://www.filefront.com/15486259/CombatFX-distantbattles-v1.0.rar/

Edited by stephsen

nice sounds! i unpacked them and listened. is there any way to just add these in as a sound addon, or do we have to create a mission to use them?

nice sounds! i unpacked them and listened. is there any way to just add these in as a sound addon, or do we have to create a mission to use them?

@maj_woody

mh ...what you mean this Addon is solide i think :D but yeah you can not play the big campain and the battlefieldsounds are always on.This Addon is only for user missions or you must unpacket a mission Pbo and copy in C:/user/name/documents/Arma2/usermissions i think then open this mission in your editor,and set a trigger on your player or whatever and you have it the save packet to a Pbo put this in your MPmissions or Missions thats is it.

i worked on Version 1.1 ...i will 3 new Battlefieldsounds reloops but in 3d Stereo for max intense Battle feeling ...and reworked a little bit the others.

Stephsen

I made a video, only the sounds. I hope the volume OK :p

Edited by Miller

@miller,

unfortunately, i think you tube compresses audio too much, a lot of the deeper, bass sounds are missing from the you tube clip. Listening to the ogg files was much better. these sounds are good.

@stephensen, i will try to set up a trigger in a mission i have and see if it works

The sounds are interesting but I would refuse to add an addon requirement to a mission for such things. It would be nice of you to release the sounds as pure .ogg files, too.

It's a single .ogg actually. I just opened it up. A single .ogg with a length of 1:37. Sounds are pretty good but I wouldn't use em in PBO form.

**Correction. My CPBO screwed up. It's actually 4 files.

My Apologies.**

Edited by Darkhorse 1-6

Thanks for informing us! ;)

Put it on our editing section at Assault Mission Studio.

dlicon.gif

Combat Battlefield Sounds [1.0] by stephens