- GRU Spetsnaz

Planned Ports:

• US Backpack (A2 OA)
  • Humvee variants (A2 OA)
  • Chinook (A2 OA)
  • Jackal II variants (A2 BAF)
  • LAV-25/Piranha V (A2)
  • Mk.7 Helmet w/ Scrim variant (A2 BAF)

That's only some of them, I also plan to bring over some weapons.

Mods Used/Planned (currently):

• Trixie's L86A2
  • Kiory's L85A2 (Requesting permission)
  • Yoshi's Challenger 2
  • Sakura Chan's MV22 and C130J Pack (Requesting permission)

"*": Not yet determined.

This addon will include my British Armed Forces.

Edited by Nightmare515

This mod is not dead, I'm currently working on it at limited pace due to school and testing.

---------- Post added at 07:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 AM ----------

This mod is not dead, I'm currently working on it at limited pace due to school and testing.

http://i.imgur.com/FPu0XDq.jpg (520 kB)

I made some (terrible) multicam, use it if you want, I'm not going to. A friend of mine on Steam has lended me a lot of camo so development should be faster for a lot of other nations. Spetsnaz will now have their own SURPAT camo and I may be making the following depending on time: JTF2, VDV, DEVGRU/ST6, and SBS. Lastly, the factions SOCOM and UKSF are SF themselves. SOCOM's regular troops are Rangers, while UKSF's regular troops are SFSG.

Sweet, are you plan to make custom model? like vest or backpack?

Will be looking forward to see some pic's... Will this be mainly re-textures of Spec Ops like AntoineFlemmings or will it be custom models...

Especially looking forward to the legion and OGA...!

Best of luck.

KSK would be really nice, do you use arma standard weapons ? and good luck in your tests

Sweet, are you plan to make custom model? like vest or backpack?

I am planning on using AlexVestin's ACHs and SPCs.

Will be looking forward to see some pic's... Will this be mainly re-textures of Spec Ops like AntoineFlemmings or will it be custom models...

Especially looking forward to the legion and OGA...!

Best of luck.

Retextures and custom models, such as the Mk.7 Helmet. I'm also seeking to use AlexVestin's ACH and SPCs.

KSK would be really nice, do you use arma standard weapons ? and good luck in your tests

I will be using custom and standard weapons. Thanks.

Thanks everyone for your support. :) I'll post some progress later concerning the Deltas and the SAS.

Here's some helicopters for ya':

http://i.imgur.com/jgtJIg8.jpg (168 kB)

This is the British airwing, Merlin textures by BIS, other textures by me. I used some things from the Hellcat PSD template for camo on the Hellcat Armed variant.

Also I'm planning on porting over stuff from A2, but mainly, the Humvees (or at least the special forces Humvee), Apaches, the Jackal, and the Chinook for now. Ports will change when I get to OPFOR.

Nice concept , just to let you know that the french legion is Tier 2 unit not Tier 1 if you search Tier 1 french unit i recommend you to search on the COS (french USSOCOM). A good exemple of french tier 1 unit will be 1er RPIMa.

Great looking pics, looks like I'm right on time with my upcoming SOCOM AK pack :). Any chance we will see old school BDU's?

Nice concept , just to let you know that the french legion is Tier 2 unit not Tier 1 if you search Tier 1 french unit i recommend you to search on the COS (french USSOCOM). A good exemple of french tier 1 unit will be 1er RPIMa.
Oh ok, sorry I didn't know. Will do!

Np , if you need any information about the french special forces just send me a pm ;)

Great looking pics, looks like I'm right on time with my upcoming SOCOM AK pack :). Any chance we will see old school BDU's?

Thanks, also there probably won't be any BDUs, this mod will use the gear that the modern-day SF wear now.

Also, If anyone is wondering, I'm gonna be using Kiwi-SAS for the SAS reference.

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

Np , if you need any information about the french special forces just send me a pm ;)

Will do. :)

Also, I'm gonna be porting over the M270 MLRS for the British too.

Edited by Nightmare515

UPDATE:

I am restarting all config work, but to make up for that, I will be giving you guys a bunch of variations for uniforms, headgear, and what not. I'll also be upgrading the textures to 4096x4096 to have more detail on the uniforms.

Also, I've ported in a new backpack to replace the Carryall Backpack on the BLUFOR side. Meet the Cargo Pack: http://i.imgur.com/fNOfLMq.jpg

2 uniforms ingame that have unit patches, one the 82nd Airborne division, and the other, the 16th Air Assault brigade, 2nd Battalion: http://i.imgur.com/oBYhkCJ.jpg

And finally, here is the definite port list I will be doing for the British, as I am working on them first:

• Jackal 2 variants (GMG & HMG)
  • Mk.7 Helmet variants (Covered, Scrim Netted, & Crewmen)
  • CH-47 Chinook
  • M270 MLRS
  • Piranha V

Please note that I'm very new to porting and modeling alike, so any help I could get would really help me.

Edited by Nightmare515

(Accidently put this in the wrong thread. XD Anyways.)

I'm sorry to say this, and I knew it would happen, but...

I'm discontinuing this mod. I've just lost interest and it's not going in the direction I want it to go now. I will be starting another mod soon, but a thread will come later if I want to continue it. I have ideas for either a Campaign-based mod (with a campaign), a fictional EU mod, or something else. Again sorry.

News will come soon but for now this is discontinued.

If anyone still cares, I accidentally corrupted by OS and lost everything on my C drive, including all of my textures and data. I'm gonna try and redo everything I made from scratch but I'll need a lot of help from the community to recover textures and such.

If anyone still cares, I accidentally corrupted by OS and lost everything on my C drive, including all of my textures and data. I'm gonna try and redo everything I made from scratch but I'll need a lot of help from the community to recover textures and such.

Hit me up Nightmare, i have some templates i found on the forums for uniforms that work pretty well (for paint.net and Photoshop)

Hit me up Nightmare, i have some templates i found on the forums for uniforms that work pretty well (for paint.net and Photoshop)

It's fine, I'm gonna pull more outdated textures from another computer of mine and go off those.