• Topics

• Thanks for the rpt's and the information, well done. From the first rpt i see this: I dont seeing this to be the main culprit of the game crashing as its just a systemchat error, so no biggie really, probably can ignore it.   2nd rpt i see this: 15:46:08 Conflicting addon exile_client in 'breakingpoint_anim\', previous definition in 'bop_left_behind\' thats the @BOP_Left_Behind mod your using, is that required to play? i would try without that on the server and enhanced movement to see if anything changes, thats unless the BOP mod is required, i know enhanced movement wouldn't be.   3rd rpt is the same error: 15:46:37 Conflicting addon exile_client in 'breakingpoint_anim\', previous definition in 'bop_left_behind\' ============== I'm pondering the idea that issue could be related to your cpu and gpu somehow, considering Arma's engine is limited in how many cores it can handle, but i think thats the issue is how your computer is handling aspecs of the game. As far as the rpts go, theres really nothing there to indicate any cause for crash, not at least anything that stands out.   Your crash error though being this: error 0xC0000005 - STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION you can find info on that, and how to maybe do some things about it here: https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3:_Unusual_Process_Exit#0xC0000005_-_ACCESS_VIOLATION
    • Where can i get some help on my crashes? Is it here? I tried discord and got not answers   Crash Logs: Link for Crash Logs
    • Issue came back, so nothing to do with nvidia drivers. BUT BUT BUT - if you have strange crashes and you run a 12-13-14gen intel cpu - check this out. Im on a 14900kf cpu and this fixed my issue.   skip to 12:20 for the fix / bios setting you need to change - either do it manually or update to latest bios as i see Asus fixed there. Dont know if this is an issue with AMD cpu's aswell. And this is not specific to Asus motherbords other brands have/had same issues as said in the video.
    • I was working on getting the M134s to use real ammo, but overall I had issues, so unless I figure out some stuff, I won't be doing real M134 ballistics and the like, until I figure out what to do to fix the issues.
    • I am having an issue that it won’t let me download the mod or update it. I’ve tried to delete and reinstall but it doesn’t seem like it actually deletes it. I’m on Xbox and have no idea what to do.