• Topics

• https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2340291348
      I don`t know how to unpuck files like this 1658979650599340428_legacy.bin so I thought that there is some console commands to set player as number 1 in squad. I think console command is much more simplier and quicker.
    • Hi liberators,

the LRX v2.2.0 is out !
      https://github.com/tbox1911/Liberation-RX/releases/tag/   need wipe save + clear settings   allow same side configuration (Nato vs Nato is okay)
      add Offshore FOB
      Sectors defend list is saved
      update ACE support
      update enemy logic
      a full box of fix and improvements !
      Have fun!
    • i did this, and now whenever i try downloading mods, it says "the response from the server took to long. check your network connection and try again.
    • This script is a former version of the module one. Module is updated, especially with a specific variable for groups you need to manage like you want.   I added months ago, a way to add any group, out of the preset WEST, EAST... sides.   You need to pass a variable on this group (as written in documentation):
      yourGroup setVariable ["specGrpForResp","death" ];  The variable can't be a boolean or anything except one of these possibilities: "start","death","leader","MGIRespWestAI","MGIRespEastAI","MGIRespIndAI" and "MGIRespCivAI" corresponding to a position of respawn. If you don't select the side in module (so no AI of this (these) side(s) are respawning), the groups with this specific variable will respawn as chosen in variable (after the delay you chose in module) .   Now, for your aim, you can stop the respawn by nil on the variable: yourGroup setVariable ["specGrpForResp",nil ];  ... and so on, you can re-add this variable, then nil it again...  The group must still exist of course. See deleteGroupWhenEmpty. This point is missing in documentation   Vehicles are not respawning by this module. I created a specific respawn vehicles for that (with crew or not).   The "groupCreated" MEH can be fine for passing a code on a group.