Sign in to follow this  
Happeh

Crashing, Crashing and Crashing

So I know this issue has been raised a couple of time but with a few hours of Googling and troubleshooting it hasn't been fixed for me. The issue is the game is constantly crashing to the desktop for me, whether I try to play single player or multiplayer and its often straight after the mission loads/after I connect to the game. The only safe for me to stay is in the menu and thats no fun.

I've had the game since Alpha and although Alpha I could play for an hour or so, it would still crash here and there so this has been an issue for some time. The system I have is:

Windows 7 - 64bit

i5-3740k

Nvidia GTX 650Ti

16GB RAM

I've gone through the usual troubleshooting, installing the files in "_CommonRedist", using custom launch options, verify the integrity of the game and deleting + re-downloading the game.

Any help at all would be great. Thanks. :)

Are you running the game in vanilla or with mods?

Running the game vanilla from a recent fresh install.

Also, I can play Arma 2 with no issues at all, tabbing in and out of the game doesn't even make it flicker. Just Arma 3 I'm having problems with.

I have the same problems, crashed 6 times in a multiplayer event over the course of a single hour. My crashing problems happen exclusively in multiplayer, singleplayer runs flawlessly. This is so frustrating, you would expect most CTD issues to be fixed after a year, but no, everything is still fucked.

specs are

gtx780

i7 4770k

8 gb ram

Edited by Niklas

I had to raise GPU core voltage from default 1.000 V to 1.075 V to get rid of crashes.

Every other games are fine but this game requires more voltage :plain:

MSI GTX 580 TwinFrozr OC II

I7-2600K@4500MHz

I had to raise GPU core voltage from default 1.000 V to 1.075 V to get rid of crashes.

Every other games are fine but this game requires more voltage :plain:

MSI GTX 580 TwinFrozr OC II

I7-2600K@4500MHz

If you had to raise the voltage, that would indicate that you have something wrong with your system.