Sign in to follow this  
Evmolpos

Manual

Will final version provide a more extended version of manual insted of the brief one already in betas ?

Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\Carrier Command Gaea Mission\Manual\CCGM_beta_manual.html

Right click CCGM icon on desktop > properties > Shortcat Tab > open file location

explorer opens inside CCGM istalled directory ..... you see a folder called Manual, hit CCGM_beta_manual.html inside manual folder

But the question is, will BIS provide a real professional and userfriendly manual within the release ?

Of course they will, I can not imagine a game without a manual. Only in what form I do not know. But for sure a digital form which, when you prefer, you can print.

I am not sure what will happen with retail copies. IMHO adding a manual there is a waist of paper (lets keep an eye on our trees ;) ) (and eventhough I prefer paper manuals myself just for the sake of) so any PDF form will do just fine.

The above is my own thought, not official in anyway as I am purely speculating!

** now its time to back to drinking after 16 - 18 hours of coding..........carrier command here we come! :)

Hi Fox,

yes, especially as an RTS-Games need alot of explanation.

The paper-thing is mostly a matter of taste, but you are right above all that every not printed paper is a benefit for the nature ;)

But the question is, will BIS provide a real professional and userfriendly manual within the release ?

Yes, it is a proper in-depth manual encompassing every aspect of the game. As opposed to the (approximate) 5 page manual for the beta, the full manual is around 40 A5 pages.

If it wasn't 25/9 already, I yould have asked the possibility to pass it to us for study. But it's only three days long and I use to study manuals before even clicking game icon. :)

If it wasn't 25/9 already, I yould have asked the possibility to pass it to us for study.

But thats a good asking!

I want to ask for.

So: Please - could we get the manual right here (download link)? This would be a pleasure.