***EDIT: Issue resolved, Server owner managed to fix the issue with reading my GUID being corrupted somehow litterally 30 minutes after i posted this**
For several days now, When attempting to join my milsim group's server I keep getting kicked and recieving the message "Battleeye: Client not responding". I have literally tried everything to fix this problem.
1. Verifying game files
2. Joining with only required mods
3. Disabling firewall and resetiing router
4. Deleting all battleeye content from PC in Appdata and Program files and verifying to reacquire missing files
4. Twice now i have uninstalled Steam and Arma 3, unsubcribing from all mods and redownloading mods.
5. Deleting all profile data and using new ones
I can join the server but after about 30 seconds to a minute i get kicked and I honestly don't know what else to do. However this may have been casued by me resetting my PC two days before I began seeing these issues So i don't know if that is the problem.
Could it be a problem with the server itself not reading my batteye stuff correctly, or something similar? I am in contact with the server owner if this is this case. If anyone thinks they have a solution please help!