Sign in to follow this  
kylania

IED Module

Excuse me, SRS tactical is a great script, the only problem I have with it is just it isn't realistic. There is no such thing as they scripted nor IEDs that works that way. IED can be triggered by a lot of stuff, from pressure plates, tripwires, manual wire, manual celular, menual IR, menual RF, timed or magnetic. Some Counter Radio controled IED Electronic Warfare (CREW) vehicles or devices are out there but they can only maintane white noise to block the radio/cellphone activated IEDs. Wish there was some magic device that scan for IEDs and pop them up by pressing a button alot of life would have been saved.

You can't make something so simple ridiculously complex. Command detonated bombs are all well and good but it is surely best to script them to recreate the idea that IEDs are triggered by pressure plates etc before we go using up too much hardware on this.

It is important for IEDs to create a sensible blast relative to their size. A 155mm shell buried in the road etc will produce a large enough blast to kill a soft skinned vehicle but not much else. On the other hand, a car bomb, IE maybe 100 kilos of explosive or more, is going to turn a 20 tonne amtrac etc inside out.

I love VBS 2 editor and I want expansion with full convertion of vbs2 editor