Sign in to follow this  
cartier90

Do BIS play ARMA much ?

I'm pretty sure he knows how much I would like to see a 360 BIS game, I mention it on here enough ;)

Haha, hopefully you will get your wish come true :cool:

Back when they published the Arma2 DevDiarys (July 2009) I asked for specs on machine used for making it:

But that might have changed now, that ws a year ago.

No, it is the same.

Back to the subject: few of us (me included) seems to be "playing" the Editor" more than anything else in the game.

Interesting - I would of thought you guys were the first to be running the very highest end GPU / CPU whilst running the game on RAM.

This may be not be something you want to disclose, but -

1) What were the most frustrating aspects of developing ARMA2 - were there any standout issues that had you tearing your hair out ?

Again , most likely confidential, but -

2 ) do you guys see VBS as the real money maker and so are not hugely concerned with sales figures of the commercial games . A difficult question too answer perhaps, but I get the

feeling that there is not huge publisher pressure for high sales - no doubt you would have 'softened' the games difficulty / 'sim' level if this were the case.

Oh and for those who wanted a office tour - I found this vid

Hope you guys have flat panel TFTs by now ;)

Huge fan of the series since OFP - hope we see many sequels in the years too come.

Edited by cartier90

Back to the subject: few of us (me included) seems to be "playing" the Editor" more than anything else in the game.

:cool:

A BI game is just not complete without the Editor.

Oh and for those who wanted a office tour - I found this vid

Hope you guys have flat panel TFTs by now ;)

Wonder where I was hiding at the time :) At 3:36 I can see my desk but I wasn't at it!

Edited by Placebo

No, it is the same.

What you really need to do/should do for once at least, in order to see your Products full potential, is grab a good headset, join a well planned Coop mission on a server like tacticalgamer.com or dsl's shacktac and see the pure awesomeness of tactical gameplay. :)

Myke;1687335']Let me quote the OP for you:

So i would like to know what community addons/mods beside ACE2 they like. If you can't live without ACE2 being the center of the known (and unknown) universe...well' date=' not my issue.

And again once for you as you might have missed in my previous post:

So BTT:

what community mods/addons has BIS staff impressed most? Are there any (besides ACE2) that they use regulary?[/quote']

I didn't see it mentioned but in the Press Coverage Thread, Placebo posted a link to a pcgamer article that mentions what addons they are most impressed with... briefly.