Sign in to follow this  
bboy

[OA] Take a flight with the L39ZA

hey bboy, just finished your mission! it is well done and the time of day is awesome to behold from a plane. I found it a bit too easy as there is no real threat to aircraft present ? but then again, maybe I was lucky. Good job, please make more aircraft missions :)

Thank you... Now, i preparing new mission, "German Delicacy"... It's not with planes... well, a lil bit'... but it's with your soldiers... Respect to the Germany, greetings from Serbia p.s. about the mission... if you finish your job with parked aircrafts in shortest possible time, it's good for you... if not, then you will share air space with two enemy planes... and if you stay lil' bit longer then with two more... ;)

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

Thanks for the link Jakerod, that is a good thing...

Edited by bboy

Just wanna say thanks for this great mission.

great ambiance!

Thank you man... My first mission, but still in game! Ha ha! Keep gaming!

Well,after some people were asking for a MP mission,i opened up all 5 pilot slots, and transformed it to a night mission.

Enjoy.

http://www.multiupload.com/DCL62N5SJV

Seelix, You should have asked for the mission author's permission before you published that.

bboy- thanks for a great mission. when approaching the base, we receive a lot of AA fire and all my wing is eliminated.is it really suppose to be that hard?

Seelix, You should have asked for the mission author's permission before you published that.

bboy- thanks for a great mission. when approaching the base, we receive a lot of AA fire and all my wing is eliminated.is it really suppose to be that hard?

No... you are the first who was so unlucky...When i tested that mission, sometimes i came back to the home base with all 5 planes... But, yea... that AA luncher at the begining can give a lot of troubles... The best thing is to destroy him from the first flyby... All after that is just harder... ;-)