Sign in to follow this  
BJHawk

1Game, 2 SN, 2PC

Hi,

I bought A2:CO, and i get two serial numbers, one for basic game and one for OA. I instaled both and on first run of CO it wanted SN for online activation. So i put in there AO SN and it never wanted another activation when i was launching A2.

Now, we got 2 PCs at home and i want to play with brother on LAN. I´m wondering, if I can install both, A2 and OA, on another PC and for online activation use A2 SN, if the game will work.

And one final question. On online registration it never asked for anything, just SN. So i was thinking by what online registration system recognize if im same user. You know, if i sold my computer and bought new one if it recognize its me and not someone else.

PS: Is possible to speak Czech in this thread because developers are Czech?

I think you need two copies of the game to play on LAN. I don't think it lets the same serial number play against itself. And on an ethical ground, you should buy two anyway, BIS deserves it.

During ofp's time, for a LAN only, no internet, we played with the same game installed on several PC, with official patchs.

I don't know today for Arma.

Its an english forum, so i guess no, you cannot post in czech.

Some time ago, part of the forum was in czech language, but not anymore.

Yeah i didnt meant two same SN playing against each other, but if i can use CO with included A2 SN. You know, on one PC CO registered with OA SN, on other PC CO registered with A2 SN. All from one box.

About ethical ground... yeah i think so, Bohemia Interactive makes best antipirate games i ever seen before. Too many defences against Czech peoples :). Flooding, making player bird, M16 firing like M240, and much more. I bet that Bohemia Interactive guys which are making these protections must be crackers :). How else they can know how to protect game from stealing? When you do some type of crime, you know how to protect agains it :)

Edited by BJHawk

Bohuzel ne, English only I'm afraid :)