Sign in to follow this  
Big Dawg KS

BD MultiGunFix

ACE has their won disposables' date=' no? and ace is a separate mod , not a standard.[/quote']

Wrong thread maybe? This is MultiGunFix. :cool: But still, good point.

Yes, I only updated the Mi24s since I wasn't able to reproduce it ony any of the other aircraft, but the same fix should work on them. I dunno what it is you're doing to make it happen but I'll apply it to all aircraft in the next release. ;)

Hello,

Do you have any news on the next release ?

The AH-1Z fire all its rockets from the right :(

Thx

Greetings!

I'm not sure exactly how or why, but this mod screws up the ARMEX (multiplayer armory) that was released with the latest patch.

When this mod is enabled, all the players spawn on an EMPTY AIRFIELD...no ARMEX to be seen.

I spent a few hours tonight trying to determine which of the mods I was running was causing this bug, and MultiGunFix would appear to be the culprit.

Just thought you'd like to know.

Cheers.

Greetings!

I'm not sure exactly how or why, but this mod screws up the ARMEX (multiplayer armory) that was released with the latest patch.

When this mod is enabled, all the players spawn on an EMPTY AIRFIELD...no ARMEX to be seen.

I spent a few hours tonight trying to determine which of the mods I was running was causing this bug, and MultiGunFix would appear to be the culprit.

Just thought you'd like to know.

Cheers.

Hmm interesting. I haven't had a chance to test this yet, but I'll look into it. Thanks for reporting.