Sign in to follow this  
stiff

[OA] Seize zones Zargabad (SP)

Updated!

V1.94

- Added: Certain re-request of armored vehicle and IFV.

- Added: Landing in destination of transport helicopter.

>Muahaha

OK? :)

Updated

V1.95

- Changed: Popup message is selectable (enable/disable) at mission start up.

* The fight doesn't stop even if you are not there if the popup message is disabled.

Enjoy!

Updated

V1.96

- Improved: When the transport helicopter took off, behavior that began moving in the low altitude was prevented.

- Improved: Re-order when transport helicopter cannot land.

- Improved: Cancellation of transport helicopter's landing (Change to dropping).

- Improved: The self-destruction timer begins when the transport helicopter doesn't return.

- Fixed: The standby time of the bomber and the attack helicopter was corrected.

- Improved: When the bomber cannot bomb, the order of another target can be done.

The uneasiness to your transport helicopter was removed a little. :)

hey stiff,

i really enjoy your seize zones. Is there a way to disable the pop-ups that happen ingame, or better still implement a hint system which doesn't disrupt the flow of play? For myself I play your seize zones quite alot. The information was really useful as a new player, but I find as I know now know the rules of the game, the popups are more of a distraction.

thanks

hey stiff,

i really enjoy your seize zones. Is there a way to disable the pop-ups that happen ingame, or better still implement a hint system which doesn't disrupt the flow of play? For myself I play your seize zones quite alot. The information was really useful as a new player, but I find as I know now know the rules of the game, the popups are more of a distraction.

thanks

It is an option at mission start, I think.

Also at mission start, there is an option to set chance of enemy air/armor. I'd like to see these separated so you can set chance of air and chance independently.