Sign in to follow this  
jump artist

When will ARMA2 be up to OA standards?

As the topic says. I love OA, but at the moment see no reason to run ARMAII as the equipment in that game seems to be now antiquated.

For instance no FLIR/counter measures, in the ARMA2 apache, no FLIR or FCS on the ABRAMS in ARMAII

and maybe the most annoying is the fact that now there are 2 versions of the apache/abrams in the editor now.

we cant use flashlights on the M-4 or the laser on those equipped rifles.

Im jsut wondering how far BIS thought this through.

Dont get me Wrong I LOVE arma and OA but it really seems its two VERY different games and not an expansion on one.

Anyway hope to get some solid answers on this. Thanks

The M1A1 does have FLIR on it in ARMA2 when you install OA over it... the Russian HIND also has counter measures in ARMA2 after OA has been installed. so have some other units.

Two M1A1's yes, because one is Des camo and the other is green.

would be nice for other units that do not feature in OA to get upgrade but very doubtful.

would be nice for other units that do not feature in OA to get upgrade but very doubtful.

I suspect they just release the model sources and let the community do it. ;) *hint hint*

)rStrangelove;1674518']I suspect they just release the model sources and let the community do it. ;) *hint hint*

LOL and I am sure most of us wont mind that:rolleyes:

)rStrangelove;1674518']I suspect they just release the model sources and let the community do it. ;) *hint hint*

Yep of course, someone already said they were adding thermal to the T-90. :)

thats sadly no solution fo mltiplayer missions like warfare BE on public servers.