Sign in to follow this  
jblack9

Trying to UnPBO OA Campaign ?

So I asked this in General but it probably should've gone here. I'm having a hell of a time trying to de pbo the OA Campaign so I can edit up some of the missions.

Now i depbo the missions_e file, which led to me another file - Arma 2 OA, in which I only found three campaign missions? Where are the rest of them ?

thats so weird because only the first three of mine show up, could they be hidden folders?

No i'm obv not using warez, am I doing something wrong, should I use a different pbo extracter ?

---------- Post added at 02:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 AM ----------

should i use a different extractor whats the best pbo extractor ?

Edited by Jblack9

thats so weird because only the first three of mine show up, could they be hidden folders?

No i'm obv not using warez, am I doing something wrong, should I use a different pbo extracter ?

---------- Post added at 02:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 AM ----------

should i use a different extractor whats the best pbo extractor ?

Just try PBO View and see if they show up. Compare your target location with mine on the bottom of the window excluding the program files bit.

How far have you gotten in the campaign just playing normally?

Actually rephrase that, when I use the same pbo extractor that you are - Arma PBO View, when i click to extract missions_e it says its not a pbo file

What am I doing wrong here

?

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 AM ----------

Just try PBO View and see if they show up. Compare your target location with mine on the bottom of the window excluding the program files bit.

How far have you gotten in the campaign just playing normally?

I actually reverted to the end, because I too thought that might be a problem...no luck

Actually rephrase that, when I use the same pbo extractor that you are - Arma PBO View, when i click to extract missions_e it says its not a pbo file

What am I doing wrong here

?

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 AM ----------

I actually reverted to the end, because I too thought that might be a problem...no luck

Okay select missions_e, then go until you can see the campaign folder, click on that, then click on the arrow going horizontally to the right and pick a extract directory.

Okay select missions_e, then go until you can see the campaign folder, click on that, then click on the arrow going horizontally to the right and pick a extract directory.

I'm sorry but can you be more clear?

Do you mean using Arma Pbo View ?

I'm sorry but can you be more clear?

Do you mean using Arma Pbo View ?

Yes, Open up ArmA PBO View, navigate to the directory I am using and open up the missions_e pbo with it and try to extract the campaign folder and see whats inside of it....

Yes, Open up ArmA PBO View, navigate to the directory I am using and open up the missions_e pbo with it and try to extract the campaign folder and see whats inside of it....

Still keep getting the error it isn't an Arma PBO?

WTF!

Still keep getting the error it isn't an Arma PBO?

WTF!

Give your computer a restart, maybe your getting conflicts with something else.

If that doesnt work try reinstalling the game?

Same problem here, restarting and reinstalling doesn't seemed to help.

To temporary solve the problem can you or someone else upload the unpbo-ed campaign files. (And maybe a working missions_e.pbo, I'm really curious about the problem is in my version or not?)

Having the same issue here - even you uploaded file says "It seems that isnt a ArmA pbo" :(

The pbo says the same for me, but thanks a lot for the campaign files! :)

I'll send you a beer as soon as someone invents a cheaper teleporter! ;)

The pbo says the same for me, but thanks a lot for the campaign files! :)

I'll send you a beer as soon as someone invents a cheaper teleporter! ;)

Haha, have fun :rolleyes:

thanks all thought it was me for a minute.