Sign in to follow this  
wickedstigma

My Grass Dissapeared!!!

Does anyone has any idea why this happened. It happened without changing any settings or installing something. It just happened.

grassDisappeard.jpg

Can someone help please?

Either your terrain detail is on very low, or you are in a mission/server that controls the grass seperately.

Or you got a mod that removes it.

such as helmand valley (well it used to)

What you mean, that this could happen when you use helmand valley?

Yes, if config is written in that way that it can surely affect other islands (for example: Chernarus, Utes).

how can I fix it back then? Overwriting the config file? If so, how do I do that? Also I forgot to say that now the other units when you look at them at a considerable distance they look like they are lagging even though I'm not playing online.

Make sure that Terrain Detail is not set to "very low" in your options. Also remove all addon content, especially addon islands; the problem should be fixed then.

ill try it and post results in a few minutes.

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

It worked! Thanks a lot, I think it was actually just helmand valley, but I will have to check out the islands one by one. Maybe its because it has to turn off the game plants to use the CAA1 plants instead. Thanks again