Drop weapon option in Vehicle ??

Drop weapon option in Vehicle  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Drop weapon option in Vehicle

• Yes, I'd like to see this Option.
    • No, this idea is total scrap.

As seen in this clip

-qGvR0qM2eg

there is no Drop / Put weapon option in the menu. Actually I wanted to put Satchel Charges in the bus then after getting out of the bus, I wanted to blow the bus, but could not do it since this option is not there.

The better use of this option will be when we need to carry a variety of weapons from one place to another, right now I don't think there is any way of carrying bunch of weapons / Ammo in Arma II :j:

Because this facility is not there in the game, it was very troublesome for me in Mannhattan mission to blow the enemy tank in the main base, I had to go all the way to Church and take ammo, this I did 3-4 times because that tank was not getting blown up!

I'd like to see that option coming up in next update.

Don't forget to take a part in Poll Above.

Edited by pravinrocks4u

You can carry items and weapons in all cars or vehicles since ArmA1 - have a look

<object width="960" height="745"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beWejhJQ3-Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beWejhJQ3-Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="960" height="745"></embed></object>

:p

You can carry items and weapons in all cars or vehicles since ArmA1 - have a look

:p

Hey Thanks Pal....I did not notice that Take button chenges to Drop button in Gear dialog...But still one thing I still can't do is that I can't blow the bomb after I put it in the vehicle ...is there any way to do that?

You can script it into the mission afaik, you can do something similar in sahrani/chernarus life iirc.

There's a small mod available that allows players to attach satchels to vehicles and then use them as if they had planted them on the ground.

There's a small mod available that allows players to attach satchels to vehicles and then use them as if they had planted them on the ground.

could you please let me know the name of the mod.

could you please let me know the name of the mod.

ACE 2 ;)

Or use this script in your missions.