Sign in to follow this  
KingN

The Forgotten Few - SP Dynamic Campaign

Ok, at this point my main concern is getting all the voices in a reasonable time. I've recieved voices for 6/12 roles so far. I'll do my my best to get them as soon as possible. In mean time, the campaign will be tested for any bugs.

I've got the new gpu for my comp now and I'll finish up the beta version within the next days. I'll PM all you guys who have volunteered for beta-testing so remember to check your messages.

Here's few pic I took from a mission today after a firefight spiced up with some close air support and artillery. I had to take them, it had very nice atmosphere going on at the end. Here they are with a little story:

After some scattered firefight an enemy reinforcement of self propelled AAA truck stormed in and managed getting 2 of my men before the rest of us knocked it out and neutralized it's crew bailing out.

arma22010070116234419.th.jpg

After that we entered the target building we had peppered with an artillery barrage before. Looks clear.

arma22010070116265048.th.jpg

Inside we found what we were looking for. An enemy guerilla officer covered in blood. The enemy forces being defeated as well the mission is declared accomplished.

arma22010070116272348.th.jpg

Together with Spark squad we advance to the extraction point after calling in a helicopter for a less tiring journey back home. The local village looks baleful and the rain is getting worse. Hope the chopper arrives soon.

arma22010070116294818.th.jpg

And so it arrived getting the the tired men on board. My men looked relieved but sad for the demise of the 2 comrades.

arma22010070116324742.th.jpg

Should ya need a voice actor in the future hit me up.Also can beta test.Looking forward to this.

Are you native russian? In that case I could try to find some voice role for you if you send me a voice sample.

I have finished the first beta version and have sent PM to all testing volunteers. If somebody else still wants to join in you're welcome, just send me a PM. :)

looking forward to hearing what people think

cool screens too

I have finished the first beta version and have sent PM to all testing volunteers. If somebody else still wants to join in you're welcome, just send me a PM. :)

Hi, where would you like comments to be posted about the beta testing?

Hi, where would you like comments to be posted about the beta testing?

I sent you a PM, as well as all the other beta testers. Please check your inbox. :)

Hey King,

anything new over here? I'm looking every day for just a little life sign:D

Hope you're still working on it.

Hey King,

anything new over here? I'm looking every day for just a little life sign:D

Hope you're still working on it.

Hi all!

Sorry for the long silence. The project has more or less come to a temporary halt due to my studies abroad. I'm in Poland at the moment and will be back in business next february when I come back home.

Fortunately before I left to Poland I managed to do a lot of improvements to the campaign and now I could use some more beta testers for the current version. Now it should be very playable, not much left to add before the final release. Only few voices for the intro cutscene and 2 or 3 voices for one mission type and few other minor things. Or ok, actually I also need to add russian texts for all briefings but that doesn't affect the english version beta testers. Not sure how much bugs or other things to improve there are left but that's why I need the beta testers, naturally. I just need to check that the current version is ready for sending to beta testers and that should only take a few minutes.

Also, I'll try my best doing something for the campaign here in Poland before I forget how the scripts work and to avoid so much delay when there's so little left to do. Maybe I can even finish the campaign before february but I won't promise anything.

So beta testers, just send me a pm and I'll send the campaign to you once I have it set.

damn you real life obligations! ;)

glad to see that there is some progress, and that we will have something to look forward to early next year