Sign in to follow this  
sas troop

Georgian Infantry

Thanks, i was working on a video project about the Georgian conflict, but instead of CDF, i can use these:)

Wow!

That material and intrest motivates me to constantly update everyhing. Tommorow Im starting fixing bugs and improving textures. I dont want to speed, but in the end of this week update should be done (but I cant 100% confirm that)

Too old mate, these are vids from 2005-6. Also, KUD and SOD are units of the MIA. I am also Georgian :)

were are you from ?:butbut:

It would be cool if the Georgian Infantrymen had 8 ammo clips because the usual Georgian tactical vest has four ammo pouches and the soldiers do actually fill each with two ammo clips, both stanag and 5,45/7,62 x 39 mm. :)

Edited by CommanderYuri

It would be cool if the Georgian Infantrymen had 8 ammo clips because the usual Georgian tactical vest has four ammo pouches and the soldiers do actually fill each with two ammo clips, both stanag and 5,45/7,62 x 39 mm.

Talk about a one man army, no pun intended. :D

Talk about a one man army, no pun intended. :D

LoL, may be unpracticle, but they do not seem to have a problem with it.

Nice addon! I see some furious Kavkaz missions being played. Thanks for your work!

I too would like to see a non ACE version I have to admit though.

Dunno if it's just me but I get an error with the RPG7 soldier. It's some wrong ammo class name (OG7 if I remember correctly). Maybe an interference with an other addon although I doubt it.

Hillarious, the Georgian Army totally swapped from their digit-marpat uniforms from 2007-2010, to the since recently started producing of local multicam. :D

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25aovPj1XtI&hl=de_DE&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25aovPj1XtI&hl=de_DE&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

attachment.php?attachmentid=123160&d=1274872343

Georgian Infantry

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=123253&d=1274891354

Edited by CommanderYuri

what is a news this mod?

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

it will be updated?

Slowly, because I am also training texturing itself. Currently working on something a bit different, I will release it and shortly after update Georgians. I will modify the helmet, definitely take vest from reskin I am currently working on (green, as Yuri said), Black vest will be temporarily removed, 8 mags per soldier, G36A (lol) changed to K and C and some minor tweaks.

The thing you probably dont like: WLD and MARPAT will not be changed (yet). I think WDL does not require bigger adjustments, but MARPAT yes. Anyway, as soon as I wont find any good (great in my case) materials for that camo, I will still use this one.

Slowly, because I am also training texturing itself. Currently working on something a bit different, I will release it and shortly after update Georgians. I will modify the helmet, definitely take vest from reskin I am currently working on (green, as Yuri said), Black vest will be temporarily removed, 8 mags per soldier, G36A (lol) changed to K and C and some minor tweaks.

The thing you probably dont like: WLD and MARPAT will not be changed (yet). I think WDL does not require bigger adjustments, but MARPAT yes. Anyway, as soon as I wont find any good (great in my case) materials for that camo, I will still use this one.

check my reply in the WIP thread.

not green, olive .... lol

What's wrong with the WDL ? I think you made it pretty good.

Anyway, sounds really great! Take your time please. :)

but I would rename the project to Georgian Infantry 2009 at the end. :p

Edited by CommanderYuri

Shit, I mistook those as U.S. Army soldiers until I saw the Multicam and arm patches. :D

Shit, I mistook those as U.S. Army soldiers until I saw the Multicam and arm patches. :D

Hopefully they won't be mixed with US troops in Helmand, since they gonna work togheter with USMC expeditionary forces.

Here another vid from the Parade. They complete switched to multicam, except Special Operation Forces, here seen in 00:31.

http://mod.gov.ge/popup3.php?Id=568〈=0

So you mean Georgians absolutely dropped WDL and MARPAT?

Yeah they switched to their own multicam pattern. Almost all servicemen who marched up at the parade, wore the new uniform and gear. Only exceptions were Special Forces, pilots, officers ( parade dress ) and crews. They even got new camo on vehicles.

Here's the full parade if you are interested:

So, in first update I will not add this, later I will create MultiCam, too.

A suggestion, if I may, carry on working on these units but rename them Georgian Infantry (2009) and then if/when you do a multicam version just call them the 2010 version.

Happy days.

A suggestion, if I may, carry on working on these units but rename them Georgian Infantry (2009) and then if/when you do a multicam version just call them the 2010 version.

Happy days.

This. ^

how can i include Georgian infantry in warfarev2_059lite-ace.Chernarus.change us army units?