Sign in to follow this  
NoRailgunner

New beta build 70313 is up!

lol SnR thats the UI Mod from Ike - seems that ACE players dont know much about the world outside their little ACE box. :D

^^ Yep thats the correct settings. And default has many times failed to detect available VRAM and therefor made people crash. So i would do what JW says - test HIGH.

Just did some benchmarking tests with High instead of Default. It's objectively much, MUCH worse in terms of stutter. In the _FPS_6 benchmark I was getting 10-13 FPS minimum with Default, but with High the minimum drops to 1 FPS. Subjectively, the stutter is a lot worse too, and extremely noticeable.

I'd really like to stick with Default and I hope the devs can fix the "Receiving..." issue.

[70582] Improved: Increased dynamic cloud layer visibility. 
[70493] Fixed: Shadow artifacts visible on some windows while moving. 
[70439] Fixed: Transient z-fight-like shadows artifacts while zooming. 
[70372] Fixed: AI vision was too good on moonless nights. 

Got the email for 70644 being up, but don't see it on the server yet.

Just did some benchmarking tests with High instead of Default. It's objectively much, MUCH worse in terms of stutter. In the _FPS_6 benchmark I was getting 10-13 FPS minimum with Default, but with High the minimum drops to 1 FPS. Subjectively, the stutter is a lot worse too, and extremely noticeable.

I'd really like to stick with Default and I hope the devs can fix the "Receiving..." issue.

Maybe you should try lower your settings, i have a very similar system to yours and i have everything on high with a resolution @ 1680x1050 100%, PP off and viewdistance at around 5000m(changes that often without any real impact) and it's running nicely.

Though i don't use the devilish Win7 but WinXP 32Bit :p

With my video settings too high ArmA 2 will crash after a while.

With my video settings too low ArmA 2 always crashes after a few minutes.

With video memory on Default ArmA 2 will crashes after a while.

lol SnR thats the UI Mod from Ike - seems that ACE players dont know much about the world outside their little ACE box. :D
heheh im lost in addon hell:cool: