Sign in to follow this  
BLARG_ATTACK!

Almost done :) :) :) :) :) :)

im almost done with 2 of my missions biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif trust me they r0x0rz j00r nu70rz kthx j00 sux0r 47 t3h in70rn37 one is a 82nd airborne map called airborne in iraq, they require the jungle everon island AND the new desert map like west springs or something, you will need a couple addons for it to work. The second map is called Operation NorthPole it uses winter kolojev and requries a couple units like 2 or something. If someone can plz help me with breifings i have NO experiance in HTML coding and gotta fix a couple cracksmoking probs. I will also need someone to host it up on a site if they are nice enough. Thank you smile.gif

iraq is desert not jungle

if you use all those "1337" words it just makes me expect your maps to really suck.

omfg lord you are gay dude i officaly hate mini me now cus of your punk ass, first of all if you have any knowledge at you, you will see that i said jungle everon AND the new derst map you faggot, you know why i did that? becuase the new desert map is empty you idiot, i use extras from jungle everon like bushes and palm trees omfg i wanna crack your skull open. And my maps are good i like them i dont give a crap what you say you never played them, my friends play them and they liked them alot becuase they are challenging and new compared to all these maps out, i used my ideas not anyone elses

dont be mad cus im more l337 than j00........ omfg j00 just go7 pwn3dz0r cu5 j00 sux0r 47 7h3 in70rn37. Does making fun of peoples ofp maps make you feel like a man? i hope it does cus people cant be a puss their whole life

ok when i finish them i will, i am trying to figure out how to make breifings still becuase you didnt help me out you just went into my post and said something stupid like no one will help you now or something like that, you know how i knew it was you? cus i remembered how gay it was thats why. these are support forums to help people who have problems with their maps not for people to say no one is going to help you. P.S. can i submit a map when there is alot of addons with it? like opposing force sounds and stuff

umm since when is this a support forum???

are you saying i magically hacked your post or something?

you need to try to make some sense if you expect anyone to listen to you

icon_rolleyes.gif

first of all you are listening to me 2nd of all this is getting very gay plz shut up fighting on the internet is gay maybe its funny for like 5 min then it gets very gay. 3rd i never said you hacked my comp, also these are support forums!!!! they are made for people who have problems with their maps are you stupid??? why do you think they were made? for you to go in and start making fun of peoples maps? kthx shudup

i pitty you. when god handed out brains you must have been on sick leave. as to all your 'gay' and l33t speach. shove it up your ass. you are obviously a school kid who doesnt know better. please do me a favour and die.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">they r0x0rz j00r nu70rz kthx j00 sux0r 47 t3h in70rn37 <span id='postcolor'>

huh?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ April 16 2002,07:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">they r0x0rz j00r nu70rz kthx j00 sux0r 47 t3h in70rn37 <span id='postcolor'>

huh?<span id='postcolor'>

translation: they rock your nuts ok thx you suck at the internet  smile.gif  biggrin.gif  smile.gif  biggrin.gif

R. Gerschwarzenge im glad that you care for me smile.gif maybe one day we could get together and have a playdate! it will be fun you can teach me how to talk fun fun fun fun fun but i dont wanna grow up im a toys r us kid. you cant take that away from me...... no one can mauhahahaha. but in reality i am not 10 years old i am a 67 year old man who lives in arkansas lives in my moms basement and dreams to do little boys, i play ofp naked. enough bout me how bout you baby R. Gerschwarzenge a/s/l? tell me salior am i your type?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (BLARG_ATTACK! @ April 16 2002,10:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">who lives in arkansas<span id='postcolor'>

I thought Las Vegas was in Nevada. wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (BLARG_ATTACK! @ April 16 2002,09:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ April 16 2002,07:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">they r0x0rz j00r nu70rz kthx j00 sux0r 47 t3h in70rn37 <span id='postcolor'>

huh?<span id='postcolor'>

translation: they rock your nuts ok thx you suck at the internet  smile.gif  biggrin.gif  smile.gif  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I... see... And the translation means what in English?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">but in reality i am not 10 years old i am a 67 year old man<span id='postcolor'>

And that makes it 67 times worse...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (R. Gerschwarzenge @ April 16 2002,09:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (BLARG_ATTACK! @ April 16 2002,10:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">who lives in arkansas<span id='postcolor'>

I thought Las Vegas was in Nevada.  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

omfg i got a bee bee gun you stay away dude oyu stay away from my famliy and house.... well you could have the dog but thats it dude tounge.gif what else do you know bout me smile.gif did you know that i am a l337 h4x0r? smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I Love Paris in the springtime <span id='postcolor'>

oh no dont ask this thing called "blarg machinbidule" to come in france.... are u insane? will u launch the third world war by a NBC attack upon france. smile.gif

Just do a thing: "Get a life" wink.gif

oh shit he's got a daisy! we can't hold out against that for long captain!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ April 16 2002,15:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think we need a can of this:

netkiddybegone.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Or maybe I'll use my Net-Kiddy-B-Gone... uhm... gatling gun. smile.gif

zzzzzzg.jpg