Sign in to follow this  
BLARG_ATTACK!

A plane would be nice

sorry i just read the other post and i dont like 16 page long posts so i decided to make a fresh one (hope you guys dont mind) but we need some transport planes, and some dog fighting planes. That russian one is nice but i wish there is like a f16 or something for west (im not that much of a plane expert so i dont know what is the best plane). Honestly i think it is very stupid to parachute out of a blackhawk..... the Chinnok is an alright idea to parachute out of but i think they should have ropes you climb down and leave the parachuteing to the planes

*sigh*

here we go again.......

Go to the OFPEC site, you will find everything you need. Except the F-16.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Honestly i think it is very stupid to parachute out of a blackhawk..... <span id='postcolor'>

Actually, we parachute out of UH-60's fairly often. Not going to even start a transport plane flamewar.

Blarg, I would be shocked if you were a day over 12 years old.

While NOW we probaly only Fastrope out of Pavehawks and Blackhawks, This game is during 1985. Big difference.

f-16 you can find at operationflashpoint.cz

i like it because it shows how useless real fighters are in ofp. the islands are too small and the engine isn't designed right for it by the time you detect your target you are way past it

no offence i just want something new not the same model just reskinned. they are just skins i want new models new stuff, im getting sick of the same model and USSoldier11B you dont gotta be disrespectful i know i say stupid stuff , before you start making fun of my age why dont you act your age? Im sorry im not an expert miltary person who knows everything about it like you USSoldier11B

so you want someone to make a whole new model so you can fly at supersonic speeds and never be able to hit anything? what a waste

A-10 are the only ground-based airplanes used for close air support. You've got the carrier based fighter bombers, but then again there is no Carrier in OFP is there.

Heavy Bombers ? Hardly. They engage their targets from 20,000 ft + altitudes. Fighters like F-16, F-15 ? What for, they were designed for air superiority, and in today's air warfare "dogfights" are hardly engaged. You can thank long range air-to-air missiles for that one. Transport planes ? Oh don't even get me started. If you need to fly 8 kilometers to parachute a Bradley maybe you should stop and think why they actually put an engine in it (so it could drive !wink.gif.

I think as far as air units go Flashpoint is totally fine the way it is. You can still engage in dogfights with Su25 and A-10, and you will see that Su25 is not only faster but more manuverable.

Blah. I'm bored, and I feel soo ordinary.

Penis ! Penis ! Penis ! Ahhhh. much better.

it would be nice to have a plane you could load a few M1A1 abrams into and drop them to some mech troops in needs. that would be pretty cool seeing a tank falling from the sky.

the only use i could see in transport planes would be for missions where you are just going into an island for an operation instead of launching from an airbase 2 miles away

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (_101st_FireBall @ April 16 2002,03:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">it would be nice to have a plane you could load a few M1A1 abrams into and drop them to some mech troops in needs.<span id='postcolor'>

I might be wrong about this, but I think the reason the US is moving all it's Abrams into National Guard units and developing smaller tanks is because their biggest transports can only carry one of those monsters.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (BLARG_ATTACK! @ April 16 2002,12:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">no offence i just want something new not the same model just reskinned. they are just skins i want new models new stuff, im getting sick of the same model and USSoldier11B you dont gotta be disrespectful i know i say stupid stuff , before you start making fun of my age why dont you act your age? Im sorry im not an expert miltary person who knows everything about it like you USSoldier11B<span id='postcolor'>

i want i want i want ... you make me sick.. why dont you just sit down and make those models on your own instead being the demanding little kid you are.

only because you little pest want something doesnt mean it is gonna be served to you on a silver plate.

how long will it take until you under stand that THERE WONT BE NEW MODELS BEFORE THE PROPER TOOLS ARE RELEASED !

apart from models like the huey of course where this evis guy is doing a fantastic job.what he is doing though is making a ford falcon look like a ferrari. the looks are cool , under the bonnet and deep inside it still is a ford though.

excuse me? i said what i would LIKE to see you idiot omg i hate you, im not demanding anyone to do it im saying it would be nice to have a plane. PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE ME SICK THEY GO IN THE FORUM AND POST IN MY TOPIC ABOUT SOMETHING STUPID LIKE THAT. DO NOT POST IN MY TOPICS AGIAN OK?confused.gif OK confused.gif? DO YOU HEAR ME?confused.gif DO NOT POST IN MY TOPIC? K LET ME SAY THAT AGIAN CUS MAYBE J00R N00B 4R53 DIDNT HEAR ME DO NOT POST IN MY TOPICS AGIAN. THAT IS SOMETHING I ASK FOR MORE THAN THE PLANES DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT POST IN MY TOPICS AGIAN I SAY AGIAN DO NOT. OK LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING DO NOT POST IN MY TOPICS AGIAN OK? OH YEAH DO NOT POST IN MY TOPICS AGIAN?? DID I MENTION DO NOT POST IN MY TOPICS AGIAN? OH YEAH HHAAHAHAHA DO NOT AS IN DON'T SEE DON'T COMES FROM DO NOT WITHOUT THE O. SO DON'T POST IN MY TOPICS AGIAN.

ALL GAY POSTS IN MY TOPIC MAKE ME A DULL BOY

hm , and i thought OFP was rated MA , 15+ ..

i m either mistaken or someone should tell your parents what you are spending your time with. you know , the funny thing is , you wouldnt dare telling me what you just did straight into my face. you prefer to hide behind the screen and be a pain in the ass.

well , i couldnt care less.

like his age really matters, and i would even tell that shit to your face. and id rather play this fucking game while im young then be some old fuck like you sitting in a room playing video games when im fucking 20 years old, ROOFLES!

oh yeah and if you dont care why are you still argueing with him? stfu kthxbai fgt

excuse eskimo jackson i dont think you read what i said are you that stupid man? omg you are retarded. let me repeat what i said. btw i didnt even read what you said cus i knew it would be some gay post cus you are the stupidest person on this earth kthx let me repeat this time more specific eskimo jackson do not post im my topics agian ok? OH YEAH BY THE WAY eskimo jacksoN DONT POST IN MY TOPICS AGIAN. WAIT eskimo jackson DUDE! WHATS UP MAN? DONT POST IN MY TOPICS AGIAN OH YEAH eskimo jackson HEY MAN GREAT PARTY LAST NIGHT REMEMBER WHEN I SAID DONT POST IN MY TOPICS AGIAN? OH YEAH DONT POST IN MY TOPICS AGIAN! THIS IS 3 TAKING COMMAND I SAY AGIAN THIS IS 3 TAKING COMMAND THE FIRST ORDER I HAVE TO GIVE IS TO eskimo jackson DO NOT POST IN MY TOPICS AGIAN! I REPEAT THAT COMMAND eskimo jackson DO NOT POST IN TOPICS AGIAN I REPEAT 1 LAST TIME eskimo jackson DO NOT POST IN MY TOPICS AGIAN THAT IS A DIRECT ORDER eskimo jackson! PAGING MR eskimo jackson DO NOT POST IN MY TOPICS AGIAN, AGIAN THERE IS A PAGE FOR A MR eskimo jackson DO NOT POST IN MY TOPICS AGIAN. THERE IS ANOTHER PAGE FOR A MR DUMBASS AKA eskimo jackson DO NOT POST IN MY TOPICS AGIAN. eskimo jackson I KNOW YOU ARE ATRACTED TO ME BUT THIS INTERNET RELATIONSHIP IS NOT WORKING OUT BECUASE YOU KEEP POSTING IN MY TOPICS PLZ STOP CALLING AND STOP POSTING IN MY TOPICS. THERE ARE OTHER FISH IN THE SEA BUT YOUR NOT THE RIGHT PERSON FOR ME. HEY eskimo jackson GUESS WHAT? DONT POST IN MY TOPICS! YEAH YOU GOT IT RIGHT! TELL HIM WHAT HE WINS JACK! OK eskimo jackson YOU WIN AN ALL EXPENSE PAID, STOP POSTING IN MY TOPICS PROGRAM! MADE BY CODEMASTERS AND BOHEMIA INTERACTIVE WITH THE RETAIL PRICE OF 40 DOLLORS BUT SINCE YOU CANT STOP POSTING IN MY TOPICS YOU GET IT FOR FREE!!!! eskimo jackson YOU MIGHT BE l337 IF J00 STOP POSTING IN MY TOPICS (NOTE I SAID MIGHT) kthx

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (_101st_FireBall @ April 15 2002,21:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">it would be nice to have a plane you could load a few M1A1 abrams into and drop them to some mech troops in needs. that would be pretty cool seeing a tank falling from the sky.<span id='postcolor'>

There are only 2 cargo planes in the Air Force inventory that can transport the very heavy Abrams tank. The C-17 Globemaster III and C-5 Galaxy. Even they can only transport one Abrams at a time.

As for the parachuting ? Well, let's just say that the amount of parachutes needed to safely drop the Abrams from the air would probably weight as much as the tank itself. These 67.6 ton machines were never parachuted due to their weight (and, quite possibly never will be).

Besides, the amount of time it would take for you to load the tank on to the cargo plane, line up on the runway, roll, take off, attain altitude, and get into the "drop zone" would probably be much longer than it would take you to simply drive the tank there. These islands are not as big as you think.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (BlackDeath @ April 16 2002,04:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">...and id rather play this fucking game while im young then be some old fuck like you sitting in a room playing video games when im fucking 20 years old, ROOFLES!<span id='postcolor'>

Heh, last time I thought 20 yrs old was an "old fuck" I was around 8 or 9. Maybe you should come back after you've hit puberty.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (BLARG_ATTACK! @ April 16 2002,04:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">excuse eskimo jackson i dont think you read what i said are you that stupid man? omg you are retarded. let me repeat what i said. btw i didnt even read what you said....<span id='postcolor'>

LOL biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (BLARG_ATTACK! @ April 16 2002,14:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">*snip*<span id='postcolor'>

mate, this is NOT counterstrike, i repeat , this is NOT counterstrike. so spare me your insults and if you feel the need to call someone gay or if you feel the urge to 'pwn with l337 skillz' or whatever go play CS. thanks

Watch out guys, Balrog Attacks is filled with rage.

Now don't go shooting your classmates in school, you hear ?

You may have been mistreated, you may have been drugged, but the life as you know it is NOT, I repeat NOT over.

Who's to say you can't live a long and prosperous life ?

omg eskimo jackson are you that attracted to me man I TOLD YOU STOP POSTING IN MY TOPICS I DO NOT LIKE YOU, MAYBE THATS WHY I KEPT TELLING YOU AS IN eskimo jackson TO STOP POSTING IN MY TOPICS MR eskimo jackson STOP POSTING IN MY TOPICS, OK LET ME EXPLAIN eskimo jackson I SAID TO STOP AS IN DO NOT POST AS IN REPLYING TO MY AS IN MINE TOPICS WHICH IS MY TOPICS THAT I POST PLZ STOP POSTING IN MY TOPICS IM NOT LIKE THAT eskimo jackson I DONT LIKE GUYS SO I WOULDNT BE ARRACTED TO YOU THERE IS NO WAY I WILL GO OUT WITH YOU MAN JUST GIVE IT UP DONT YOU KNOW WHEN ENOUGH IS ENOUGH? WHY DONT YOU GO INTO SOMEONE ELSES POST AND SAY SOME GAY INSULT BUT NOT MINE PLZ I DO NOT ASK ANYMORE BUT FOR N00BS LIKE J00 70 57OP PO57ING 7N MY POSTS OK? I DID NOT SAY THING IS CS I DONT KNOW WHY YOU BROUGHT IT UP I JUST SKIMMED TROUGH YOUR POST AFTER I TOLD YOU TO STOP POSTING IN MY TOPICS AND I DO NOT RECALL SAYING *SNIPE* AND I DO PLAY COUNTER STRIKE BUT I PLAY OFP ALSO. STOP POSTING IN MY TOPICS. DO J00 UND0R574NDZ0R WH47 I R 54YING J00 SUX0RZ MY NU70RZ KTHX F4G07

Where the hell are the mods to kick this little brain damaged f**k the hell outta here?

Read his posts and threads, he is a rude, stupid little shit.

Oh, and if you think 20 is old to be playing games, I'm 30, does that make me an ancient?

Maybe one of us "old farts" ought to slap the manners into you that your daddy obviously should have a long time ago.

And if you intend to have a wise ass answer for me, try using English, I refuse to read net-kiddy speak.  biggrin.gif

Eskimo: there is no need to flame the guy(kid if you think he is) if he wants something and wants to discuss that then thats ok. Its not up to you to decide whose ideas are good and whose are bad.

*ontopic*

Airdropping a tank is something to be avoided IRL i believe because the shift in center of gravity when one dropes a heavy object like a tank will destroy a C-5 i guess. These things werent built to manouver hard. I know doing a 5G turn in a 747 will rip it to shreds merely due to the stress on the airframe. A friend of mine flies 747's for martinair and he told me that doing a 3.5 G sustained turn will cause the top of the airplane to buckle, anything beyond that and it auto-disassembles biggrin.gif not something you want to do as a pilot. Though C-5's might be strengthend i dont think they designed it for that. C-130 do airdrop large loads IE food suplies to refuges but that doesnt weigh as much. And the plane surges up when they do that.

i dont know who you are talking about Major Fubar me or eskimo jackson i hope not me, i do not know, if you are talking to me then what are you saying i am rude? well look at what you are posting about me you are a hipocrite (spelling confused.gif ) all i am asking is for people not to post in topics unless they have something positive to say well if they have some agianst it then at least do it in a respectful manner. Another thing is if Mods should ban someone it should be advocatexxx look what he said about the school shootings, yes i think that is real funny watching innocent teens get killed when they had their whole lives ahead of them, yeah lets go to the Colobine High School and start laughing at all the kids that died advocatexxx yeah wouldnt that be fun. I might have said some stupid stuff, but you just crossed the line bud