Sign in to follow this  
BLARG_ATTACK!

A plane would be nice

hmmm, I think a C-130 would be good even if it was just eye candy like the LST-54, the C-5 is definatly too big for the islands if I remember right but the Globemaster could just about land on one of the airfields.

p.s. i am not filled with rage i never was, i was messing with eskimo jackson's head and i got to it, seems the person filled with rage is eskimo jackson lmao look what he was saying like i bet you wouldnt say that in my face ha! im not even going to start . BUT I STILL DO NOT WANT HIM POSTING IN MY TOPICS DO YOU HEAR ME? tounge.gif

30? HOLY FUCKING CHRIST i hope i dont turn out to be you, shouldnt you know...have a wife and kids to argue with/look after rather then postng in these forums?

biggrin.gif Can I just point out at this juncture that I like Kebabs biggrin.gif

wow.gif3--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (BlackDeath @ April 16 2002,09wow.gif3)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">30? HOLY FUCKING CHRIST i hope i dont turn out to be you, shouldnt you know...have a wife and kids to argue with/look after rather then postng in these forums?<span id='postcolor'>

Little boy, I've f**ked more women, drank more booze, taken more drugs, seen more things in this world than you will in twice your years.

You don't know me, so do'nt judge me, sonny.  tounge.gif

P.S. I hate kids, that's why I don't have any (well, none that can be proven anyway).

If playing a realistic war sim is childish, guilty as charged.

Now Black Death, dont you have some pokemon or something you would rather be playing with than mommy and daddies computer?

Ah, WTF, I don't do flamewars..say whatever the hell you want, strangely enough I don't care that much. biggrin.gif