Sign in to follow this  
BLARG_ATTACK!

Breifings

how do i make briefings? i need to know step by step and no tutorial sites if you do give me one ill poke you with my plastic forks and eat your family

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LauryThorn @ April 15 2002,08:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Go to

ofp editing center

and download step-by-step tutorial..

And I have two plastic forks! Stay away from my family!

tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

sad.gif damn you thx neways ill check

negative that tutorial = evil i dont understand what it says someone explain to me. a n00b in need is a n00b indeed

Actually, you found the right website. At flashpoint1985.com go to editing from the index and download briefings.zip the file contains a briefing you can edit and the manual to go with it

Or you could download the OFP Mission Assistant which will create all of the HTML files for you. All you gotta do is type the briefing

..or download template HTML files. You just have to add the

text.

I suggest that you take your time with those tutorials,

and then ask more accurate questions:

NOT LIKE THIS:

- n00bsux0rf000how do I make OFP missionasfasfsaslfa

BUT LIKE THIS:

- I don't fully understand this command, ""...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ April 16 2002,07:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Or you could download the OFP Mission Assistant which will create all of the HTML files for you. All you gotta do is type the briefing<span id='postcolor'>

can you give me the link to get that thing dude? i would really apperciate it

it doesnt workkkk nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i think i got that file though can you tell me how to use it? tounge.gif im so tired i cnat need sleep need food need water need sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wow.gif