Sign in to follow this  
m4rk3tin6

BM-21 artillery Question

Hello everybody, I'm an editor to just over 1 year and I have been making great strides to my clan and community of gun II in general here in Brazil, one more thing I would do and can not in any way is to make an artillery (eg BM-21) to be shooting, just to make a cool effect in the attack, I would like her to be shooting into the air as if he were shooting at something far away, be grateful if you can help me, hugging.

M4rK3Ting - ESA Brazil - Brazil Coalition

Not long ago I made an example script for another guy @ armaholic. Maybe that's what you're looking for:

Grad example

this script make a artilhery fake fire ?

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

Man, I really, is what i was looking for, but the ammunition exploding in the air, is not to change it?

wanted the unexploded explodisem in the air, just to be somewhere else, do not know how else would they not explode left to give effect they are actually shooting in another possição know?

I think he wants the grad to fire at a fake target far away so that it looks like they are in support of infantry etc. But what he wants the rounds to disappear somewhere in the sky so that they don't actually damage anything. So basically just an effect or so of them firing.

Is this correct M4rK3Ting?

True, the problem is that the ammunition fired by this script he has, they just explode in the sky, thereby making me want to be wrong, like it was a false target, the ammunition does not explode in the sky on top of GRAD know ?

In the campaign EW, is exactly what I want, the more I really do not know when you start the game 1 of the Mission, has a frigate firing long-range missiles, and missiles are launched and go, they do not explode in the "atmosphere"

I'm not sure if there's a better way to do it now, but back in the OFP days I made a blank ammo script that used a fired event handler to look for the nearest bullet to the player after a very small time period and then delete it, I'm sure that'd still work

Script that W0lle gave me works well, does exactly what I want, the problem is that the ammunition fired explode in the sky, doing the wrong end of what I want.

Yep I know, that is the problem I haven't found a solution for yet.

Yeah, that's what I had worked around using the "fired" eventHandler

If I remember right, you

add the fired event handler which launches the script

'grab' the nearest object to the firer with the same class as a regular bullet/artillery shell/rocket

and then deleteVehicle it

Hunt, could I write exactly how this command would be?, Or if you have good will to send me a mission as an example I would greatly appreciate it!

the ammo from the artillery module for the gral shouldn´t explode midair as far i remember, maybe give that a try.

But I do not want a module, I just want the effect of BM-21 shooting in the field, you know?