Sign in to follow this  
StormATWAR

Avon lady? anyone seen her?

Anyone seen the infamous Avon Lady lately? Me niether, a little worried being she resides with her family in Israel .....Her site hasnt been updated since March12, and thats not like Mrs. Avon...anyone with info let me know..

She probably got pissed off with everyone bad mouthing the latest Israeli offensive and codemasters takeing advantage of her FAQ website.

But maybe (imagination running wild) she has been caught up in the suicide bombing in Jerusalem. confused.gif Who knows!

i'm not usually one to worry but...not like her

i haven't seen her post in over a week i believe

I´ve been reading forums since latest june and that´s veeeeeery strange..................

As far as i know the latest post she has made was a reply to my first post in the Mid East thread (page 45, it was Posted: April 07 2002,20:43 CET), she ended the reply with:

"I must continue this tomorrow maybe but I'll start with saying that Israel itself, under international pressure and the Arabs themselves did not allow Israeli law to be imposed in Judea, Samaria and Gaza after the six day war. That is the start of the quagmire of different rights for different folks in these areas.

History is so dull!

More tomorrow, if I can."

I would really like to hear the continuation of that....

AH, I am sure she will be back!  You know girls: they just want to go and buy a pair of shoes, they dissapear for a week and finally....................got their pair of shoes!

and then they return it to the shop the next day because you didnt immediately shout:" wow, they definetly look great and make you look as if you were 17"!

/me dances around the room...

actually I bored.. printing off tax forms..

IRS YOU GO TO HELL AND DIE!!!!!!

but no, I haven't seen her... confused.gif

Yeah, its odd. She usually counters any post i make in any thread about Palestine / Israel....even if its only a "Duh!"

Hope nothing happened to her, she is a great source of info.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (hugo2020 @ April 13 2002,19:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">how did codemasters took advantage of her FAQ website.?<span id='postcolor'>

when people would call them for tech support, they would refer them to her FAQ instead of actually trying to help the caller out. Oh yeah, and they arent reimbursing her for it.

Anyone try shooting her an e-mail to see what's up? I feel like an orphan around here without the OFP mom.

not yet with the email currently in the "awaiting authorization" stage on icq

I guess i'm not the only one who is wondering how Avon is doing. smile.gif

AFAFIK, starting from Friday night, to Saturday sunset, she doesn't touch computer because she's taking Sabbatical. also, she works as programmer or some sort, so if she has work due right now, she can't afford to come here.

Well since I only come here to discuss, and the fact that I don't know anyone here personally, I could care less what you people are "doing".

Maybe a fishbone got stuck in her throat as she dined in a restaurant and she's now watching the TV in her hospital bed. (joking)..

Who knows.

doesn't mean you can't make a connection with people, but having registered in march (no offense) you haven't had the time to get to know some of the posters like we have.

avon is like ........ a mum with the communauty , because of her faq and of her presency on the forums

yea and i remember her from my old name, when i first joined on June 29th

why are we all talking like shes dead or somthin. Maybe her laptop battery is dead and she cant find the power cord and went out of town to find a replacement battery wink.gif